Mad Men Season 5

New season starts tonight. Hyped.

Thanks for the reminder!

Mad Men is a great show.

Playboy ran an interesting interview with Jon Hamm in the current issue and provides more background to the dynamics of the show.

Don Drapper certainly has tremendous game with the ladies, but I wonder why he's never gotten that lovely stacked office queen in the sack?

. . . That gorgeous creature practically oozes sex!

Enjoyed the first episode. Lots of interesting things going on..
I love Mad Men but thought the first episode was a little slow. I suppose they were just laying the groundwork for future action.
Loved the sexy little french number in the birthday party scene...and the song wasn't too bad either ;-)
The show being two hours did seem to make it slow. But one thing I love about the show is that the conversations are usually pretty fast and to the point lol. I enjoyed the dance seen as well, and also liked Rodger mimicking the dance, good stuff.

Tonight should be fun.
You're my king.

okay.
You're my king.

okay. Originally Posted by Don91

It figures that Pete would like that line.
It was quite the episode tonight, I very much enjoyed, especially the:

BECAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT WITH CHEWING GUM ON HIS PUBIS
It was quite the episode tonight, I very much enjoyed, especially the:

BECAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT WITH CHEWING GUM ON HIS PUBIS Originally Posted by Don91
That made me laugh. Hard.
I wish I could find the link, but I read an essay about MM that described Joanie as "a red- headed siren, sashaying around the Sterling Cooper offices like a parade float for boners."
Sounds like fine work, I would imagine.
I'd like to drop some LSD with Roger some time.
I wish I could find the link, but I read an essay about MM that described Joanie as "a red- headed siren, sashaying around the Sterling Cooper offices like a parade float for boners." Originally Posted by SVs_Ghost
Here ya go:

Stop Trying to Be a Mad Man
one of the best shows on TV, hands down!!!