Wakeup and Valerie after 4 years

Shouldn't Wakup be more "Dwarf-ish" then Prince charming? Just asking......

JaD
I'm sure he has dug deep out his pockets (she probably has a few just like him). She is beautiful for sure, but he is Kookoo. He fell in love with a hooker and can't let go. Probably sending her Western Union weekly, and thinks she loves him back. Really sad. Move on.

Like I said, she seems like a sweet girl, and beautiful yes. She probably put a unforgettable fucking on you lol. But dude she is just a picture to you now. And this is someone who HEAVILY judges others. I was gonna say something earlier as it has been on my mind, but this thread welcomed it
Now that's some funny stuff Louie, but is the world ready for four little Wakeups running around?? You guys don't know what to do with one of me.

Amy...stop...I'm going out of my character and am giving you this one and only warning...do you understand?
Wakeup, play the game. Really!!! We not here to fall in love with someone. It might happen sometimes, but she don't want you or she would be in Houston and not sucking other guys, or in another Country. You're "Valeries Husband", and she is "Cunt". I'm just trying to help buddy. Love hurts, fuck another and move on. But stop falling in love lol.
I know, I'm fat and ugly bla bla bla lmao. I'm saying it for your own good
LOL, what, WAKEUP got offended??

Well I'll be damn... and then warned some one...lol
I guess some can dish it out but just can't take it.
I am just trying to help. Its for his and everyone elses own good lol. DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH THE HOOKERS. We are here for entertainment purposes only lol. It should be posted in the rules, or maybe it is an unwritten rule lol. Common sense.

Get fucked real hard and blow in some other girls face and call me in the morning. You will be cured Muahhhhh

Hobbying is suppose to be fun and NSA. And I can tell you when you learn that you will have a fuck of a good time. I know I do. I love to suck and fuck different guys, and your "wife" does too. Its who we are, and what we love. Get use to it
Valerie's post and I quote:

We have a little my ex-boyfriend baby on the way...And don't be silly EA, we all know Wakeup has no interest in pro-creating! I doubt he could even handle being around a preggo for the whole 9 months, I had a bit of a meltdown over a turkey sandwich on Monday and thought he was going to flip haha.

Oh my, your wifey preggo with another man. SURPRISE, I'm trying to help you. Wakeup Wakeup, for real!!!!
I'll leave this alone now, don't want to beat a dead horse lol. I got my point across. I'm done
Now that's some funny stuff Louie, but is the world ready for four little Wakeups running around?? You guys don't know what to do with one of me.

Amy...stop...I'm going out of my character and am giving you this one and only warning...do you understand? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Sounds more like he threatened Amy
Amy... You might wanna read up. Now if you are being funny, by all means have at it. If you think you've found a zinger to hit WU with you are gonna have to do better
Sounds more like he threatened Amy Originally Posted by carkido45
That's exactly what I thought as well.
Yes, but mods don't care about the hooktards around here to much lol. Only maybe certain ones lol. But I got it out of my system, and am done with this.

And yes scared out of my mind lol. What yo gonna do, put up a fake review trying to ruin me......REALLY???? You gonna beat me up???? I know you can dish it, and this was me doing the same. So do what you gotta do. I'm gonna keep giving good lovin