Pacquiao vs Bradley.....

Who's it gonna be?

Knock out or 12 rounds?

I think it's going to be a great fight...

Bradley is determined, trained the hardest he ever has, and is in the best shape he has been in a while...

Pacquiao has changed a lot in his personal (spiritual) life, and I think people are thinking he is going to be weaker because of it..

I'm going for Pacquiao allll the way..

As long as Pacquiao takes his 'roids while training, he is golden......
  • Trey
  • 06-08-2012, 09:34 PM
I think pac will lose this one I just have a feeling.

Hey what was that site Valerie said you can see the fight for free?
I hope Pacman wins this one!

Here you go trey.
firstrowsports.eu... Is free on there Originally Posted by Valerie
Pacquiao will never lose! He is super human!
Pacquiao will never lose! He is super human! Originally Posted by johnny_boiii
I'll second that !!!!
They all lloose....eventually.
  • Trey
  • 06-09-2012, 09:58 AM
I hope Pacman wins this one!

Here you go trey. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Thanks mojo got that saved.
Pac
Hey trey...

Let me know if you get that link to work.. It's saying the video is not availbale, try later.. Im sure it will be fight time when is available.. let me know if you get some thing working before then!!
I'm a Manny fan but I think this will be a tough fight for him.
Tim Bradley is a tough , fast , young fighter.
Should be a good fight.
Logically, Pacquiao should win this one. Not only win, he should destroy him. I boxed for a number of years as well as being involved in the sport for another few years. One thing about boxing, your age and the number of wars you have fought catch up with you quickly. Look at Mayweather’s last fight, the guy has barely been hit in his career, but it was very obvious he had slowed a step or two. If Cotto didn’t show him so much respect in the early rounds, it may have been a totally different fight.
I have a lot of respect for Freddie Roach. I think if he felt for a minute that his fighter couldn’t win, the fight wouldn’t happen. Even at the height of Sugar Ray’s career, Angelo Dundee avoided Aaron Pryor like the plague. He was extremely fast and extremely awkward with power. He just wasn’t good for Sugar Ray. I almost question Freddie Roach on this fight. It’s a little late in Pacquiao’s career for this fight.
Mayweather and Pacquiao need to step up and ink a deal. One loss from either of them will set the fight back tens of millions.
Link is working, thank you Valerie!
Dang it, I paid for it, lol......
  • Trey
  • 06-09-2012, 11:02 PM
I called it no one else could do it like me.

I will freely admit that was straight bullshit.