kc fellas check this out

Hey guys I've been getting tons of requests to head back up to kc this week... I'm planning on this weekend and hoping I get lots of feedback!!! Pre book now so I know how many days to plan on staying.

On another note its October I think I'm going to take some racey pics in a sexy costume.. any requests/ suggestions?? I'm thinking girl scout but I'm not for sure set on it yet.

Love,
Pistol
I'm planning on this weekend and hoping I get lots of feedback!!! Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol

Here's my feedback, if it means anything...lol

I generally do NOT tour on the weekend. The majority of our friends who hobby have significant others and generally find it VERY hard to get away on the weekend...

Just my .02!

Take care,
Staci
  • Modda
  • 10-02-2012, 05:47 PM

I generally do NOT tour on the weekend. The majority of our friends who hobby have significant others and generally find it VERY hard to get away on the weekend...

Just my .02!

Take care,
Staci Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
You are 100% on target Staci...at least from my side.
You are 100% on target Staci...at least from my side. Originally Posted by modda
You know how I learned that? From touring on weekends... lol
I get at least one appointment on a sunday.... wherever I tour
I get at least one appointment on a sunday.... wherever I tour Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm not saying it WON'T happen...I'm saying the odds of doing "better" are during the week. I'm not sure one appointment could justify traveling that far and paying for a room/gas/etc...
yes that is so true---but I figure if I get in at 5pm on a sunday eve,that one appt will give me a good start on the week!
I normally do pretty good with my regs when ever I travel... I would love to come during the week but school has started and I'm very dedicated to my kids so I try not to be away when they need me. Hopefully my friends can make time for me if not ill always be back!!
Bailey, since the Chief's have a home game this Sunday, there could very well be some additional horn dogs in town for the weekend. Well, at least for the first half.
Lol thanks for the "heads up" hopefully they will have their little heads telling them to call me!
oops
I would love to come during the week but school has started and I'm very dedicated to my kids so I try not to be away when they need me. Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
I'm sure you meant this in the sweetest way possible, but you have to know that it most likely offended every working mother out there... A lot of us travel BECAUSE we are so dedicated to our kiddos, if that makes sense.

* I am not elaborating on this subject, because feelings are likely to be hurt, and I'm not about drama, I'm about fun!

Kisses,
Staci
Oh no I really diddnt intend to offend... I'm a single parent so its all on me to do the school stuff. Again diddnt mean that in a negitve way I was just giving ny reason for my recent weekend visits. I totally support the milfs out there! And I'm sorry if anybody did take that the wrong way.
Thanks for that side of it though Staci I diddnt look at it like that but I could see where my responce could have been taken in rude light.
Lol thanks for the "heads up" hopefully they will have their little heads telling them to call me! Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Just as a side humorous thought, any folks who continue to allocate major portions of a beautiful autumn Sunday afternoon to watching the local football team...are thinking with their little heads. And in this case, I'm not talking about the usual little head, that we speak of on this board

However it was a glorious Sunday afternoon being out at the Rennaissance Festival, last week...and not having to fight the massive crowds!!!! So perhaps us non-chief fans can slip at least one more Sunday afternoon to playing around, without the big crowds.