Where to go in DR

Hobby Brothers, I'm flying to Santo Domingo for two weeks. Looking for apartment or hotel close to the beach and chicas...any help would greatly be appreciated.
Check the other threads here. I read good things about "Field of Dreams" and "Black Beards" . Dunno exactly where they are in the DR.
Field of Dreams and Blackbeards are nowhere close to Santo Domingo. They are in Puerto Plata (North Coast). I have been to Puerto Plata and can say that there is a lot out there. Not sure about Santo Domingo. Check other boards!.
Just drove by Field of Dreams, it's right next to an elementary school here in Puerto Plata.
Things are different where ever you go.
If you don't like it there, don't go there.

in the general forum there is a thread about the Hobby in Germany that is eye-opening. IMaybe I'd like to go there instead.
Just drove by Field of Dreams, it's right next to an elementary school here in Puerto Plata. Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
Must be a different Fields of Dreams. The adult resort is between Sosua and Puerto Plata with nothing around it. Across the highway is an all-inclusive Playa Dorado.