URL / Website: -
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
For those who can’t read it:

I’m an older man, frequent different amps and have great relationship with most of my providers.

This was my second attempt at trying to meet with Sue. I had seen her many times previously, these last two times have been terrible. A few weeks ago for my birthday, I scheduled with her, she confirmed, then on the day of appt, she made up some excuse.

Same thing yesterday. She confirmed appointment, then made up an excuse a couple hours before and asked me to see someone else at Palace.

Maybe she’s attractive but very fake, this place has its followers and white knights, but the service is now awful. You get more for your money elsewhere, find younger elsewhere too.
I have never had good service at Palace. I’ve tried 4-5 times, and at best it’s always been non enthusiastic.
Many years ago, on my second visit with her at Smile, which I thought was pretty good, Sue suggested that I should try someone else on my next visit. At the time, I took it a little too personally. I have come to realize since that she was offering me the best hobby advice there is.
I have never had good service at Palace. I’ve tried 4-5 times, and at best it’s always been non enthusiastic. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Unfortunately it’s the truth. The only one worth seeing here is Sue. But she’s always so busy so she has to make up excuses to see others. It’s likely an age factor too, I’m not a young man and not energetic as I used to be, I get it. These women are way past their prime, whether you want to accept it or not.
I had this same experience last night, she passed me off to a sub par older woman, a terrible experience.
  • pipe
  • 01-17-2024, 09:33 AM
Sue still working? She must be close to 60 years old. Still pretty, but not enthusiastic enough.
Yup, same thing happened on my last visit. Sue confirm and surprisingly wasn’t there at time of appointment. Old unappealing selections. I walked out.
Same experience with Sue as you other guys. I thought it was just me
  • GregN
  • 01-17-2024, 03:34 PM
I never got to see Sue, but first experience there was great, but never had a repeat experience.
Where’s Big Jim?
I have never had good service at Palace. I’ve tried 4-5 times, and at best it’s always been non enthusiastic. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians

Thanks for the heads up.
I stopped by Palace last month and was met by the Sue. She told me Palace only does massage now. wth? I saw her over at Green in Carrollton and got the full show. Palace was fine for what it is\was but if L0 is the new norm I will pass. Was she busy, tired?
  • pipe
  • 03-19-2024, 02:41 PM
[Was the visit at Green with her recent.][/PRIVATE]
Captain Z..................

BigJiminDfw is alive and well.

I no longer go to street amp's due to the increased LE surveillance. I have seen Sue many, many times. But we had a falling out 2 years ago on a post I made by an honest mistake. Sue never let me forget it.

I have several lady contacts at studios and 1 street amp I see on a long time, regular basis.

Contacts create trust and trust drives loyalty.

Finis

BigJiminDfw