Great to see some action in NC !!!!!!!

Lets all try to do frequent updates when possible to get this going. The closing of showcases sure does not help.
So what forum to Carolina ladies frequent if not Eccie or P411?

Will be in Pinehurst tis week and looking for some fun
  • SeV
  • 12-04-2019, 10:56 PM
Yes I would like to know too. Announced a trip home for Christmas this year. Local to Oklahoma I hit the road and I’m pit stopped in Ohio. Verified on Preferred, OH2 and review other places. Would love to have a reason for some fun
Check out Marie 69 or Rachel Waits. For Pinehurst
Finally some pics are able to be shown.... what's a provider site with no pics???
Thank goodness eccie got it a little back together.
You should update the world with some new / recent pics instead of those old ones we've seen for ever now.
Glad your checking me out lol... I may just cuz of you !!!
So im visiting June soon anything changed
?
As the original poster I wanted to give this a bump. I am in Raleigh and would love to meet new or visiting providers. Any Raleigh guys jump in and we should be able to get things going.
You would love my breast lover promo special!!
Breast Lovers Promo!
It's about time I do something for the Men that
adores a well endowed ladies chest. My bust size is
44DD. All Natural without silicone. I know having a
huge Derrire is the latest trend in style. But I
wanted a different type of audience this time!!
Titjob by itself is $140. This special is incall only! If
you want other perks it's extra! The special with
one favor is $250-Respectfully NicholleeJ
+1 Baxter!
I too am a p4 member(great site), and Eccie was my introduction into the hobby world! Minus the “potholes/speed bumps” this site went through, it still remains one of my favorites to finding new playmates!! I am delighted it still remains!!
I found eccie to be a bit better when I was down on business in florida. Here it just seems hit or miss…. Honestly haven’t had much luck in Raleigh at all on it…
Try TER for NC. I sure wish Eccie could gain traction here.

P-411 55 + oks
I really wish it would gain traction here too..did alleviate potholes and some risks. I would also be good if the Carolina’s were split.. I’m in Raleigh and when looking at what reviews are here they seem to all be in Charlotte.. you could tell this is one of those weeks when I am popping on here..definitely in the mood for a good rundown or some dreaming