Obama Supporters on a Train

Ah, New York! Here is a fun article and video from one of my favorite NY tabloids.

Bear in mind, Obama got the votes of 95% of these subway riders. Well, at least the ones that don't already have felony convictions:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2005151

Watch the WHOLE video. It is only a couple of minutes. Then read the hilarious comments.

The loud-mouth girl that instigates the whole thing first ridicules some guy because of his clothes - while her girlfriends egg her on. For the purposes of this post, we shall refer to her as "Zanzibar's sister".

Then Zanzibar's sister sees another guy recording the whole thing on his phone and she smacks the phone not one but twice out of his hands.

Then Zanzibar's sister goes back to abusing the first guy over his clothes. Then she smacks HIM. Big mistake.

At that point, the guy has enough and lets loose a LOUD smack that knocks Zanzibar's sister back about 5 feet. At that point, a brawl breaks out and half the people on the train get involved. Most of the other half are laughing and cat-calling like hyenas. I only see a couple of people actually trying to stop the fight.

Nope, I don't miss the place.
By New York subway standards, that wasn't abnormal.
It was amusing what Zanybore and his friends do, though.
What fucking language are they speaking? That's not English...
The fucking loud mouth cunt deserved to be shot. What a bunch of fucking animals.
It gets better every time I watch it. LOL.

I don't know what is funnier:

1) the look of shock on her face after she got smacked (did she not expect it?) or

2) the fact that every single white person that appears in the video is moving to the other end of the subway car before, during and after the brawl.
I'm wondering if the little guy who jumped on the slapper was expecting some more help.
The comments section says that Zanzibar's sister has been charged with felony assault.

The others have been charged with lesser degrees of assault, including the guy in the 8-ball jacket.

But I wonder why he got charged? All he did was defend himself. How many times was he supposed to let her hit him?

Zanzibar's sister should be charged and the first girl to smack the camera guy should also be charged.

The two GFs of Zanzibar's sister should probably be charged with at least incitement.
I'm a big Jorge Pena fan... Smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!
Hoodrats.
Darn video needs subtitles.

What would you bet that the unemployment rate on that train is about 80%. I say 80 because there were a few white dudes in the car.