Have you made the enemies list?

According to the left leaning New Republic Barry Obama, through the Dragon Lady of Tehran, Valerie Jarrett has an enemies list or shit list as she calles it. Journalists on the left are being pressured, cast out, and generally treated badly if they do not kow tow to the Mad Boy-King Obama.

Is anyone here on the list?

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...bama-whisperer

Stalin would be impressed.
According to the left leaning New Republic Barry Obama, through the Dragon Lady of Tehran, Valerie Jarrett has an enemies list or shit list as she calles it. Journalists on the left are being pressured, cast out, and generally treated badly if they do not kow tow to the Mad Boy-King Obama.

Is anyone here on the list?

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...bama-whisperer

Stalin would be impressed. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It is amazing that she has that much influence.
What's next, the burning of The Reichstag?
Her hand smells like Obama's asshole...or so I've heard.
It is amazing that she has that much influence. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I think it would be an honor to be on that cunt's bullshit list. I just hope she has the guts to send me a letter informing me of my new found fame.

Jim
I think it would be an honor to be on that cunt's bullshit list. I just hope she has the guts to send me a letter informing me of my new found fame.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
talk is cheap.
talk is cheap. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've been a citizen of this country longer than she has. She has no power over me or anyone else. Fuck her. If you take these people serious then fuck you too. Put that in your pipe and smoke it chump.

Jim
OK, so what are you going to do about it, Jim?
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2014, 09:12 PM
I'd put JD on the top of the Joe McCarthy unAmerican list!
OK, so what are you going to do about it, Jim? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am not going to do shit and neither is anyone in this dysfunctional government.

Jim
Which brings everything back to my original comment. Talk is cheap.
Which brings everything back to my original comment. Talk is cheap. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hahah, yeah it sure is especially when it comes from a bunch of know nothing politicians. That's why I don't care or listen to anything they say.

Jim
Which brings everything back to my original comment. Talk is cheap. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes it is "don't talk about it be about it"