"8 Photos That Prove a Guy Is Never "Too Big" for a Condom"

imho [in my humorous opinion], i think this is pretty good.
wish i had a job where i could do things like this and then get paid to write about them!

from women's health mag, no less...
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-a...ps/condom-size
Generally speaking, being too big for anything (condoms, greek, d/t) is not a concern for moi. However, I do special order my own condoms from Japan and quickly learned not to get the "regulars". Like trying to use a finger cot. Good for the ego, though.
Just because they can stretch that far doesn't mean that they won't be too tight for you to climax. They have to fit right.
I don't think they accounted for blood glow n that article.
Who sticks a yoga mat or boxing glove into their pussy?

Cucumbers and Bananas are more realistic.

But nonetheless, I guess there are some guys out there walking around with monster cocks.

O.O
Who sticks a yoga mat or boxing glove into their pussy?

Cucumbers and Bananas are more realistic.

But nonetheless, I guess there are some guys out there walking around with monster cocks.

O.O Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

Then there is my legendary 1.3" of dangling death ...
Yeah, that's almost big enough. LOL
Bet she starts a new trend in hosiery.
The problem isn't getting it on, the problem is circulation....

Ever put on a latex glove 2 sizes too small? I'm sure if you were careful, you could get it on and be like hey! See! it fits! ....as your hand starts to go numb from lack of blood...

The problem with a condom being too small is that lack of circulation = limp dick = no fun

There's a reason for condom sizes. I've had a condom put on before that literally covered half of my dick. Just kinda looked at like the little condom that could.... except it totally wasn't going to work lol.

Yes, it is possible to be too big for a condom if the right size isn't available (those gold wrappers work wonders). And if you're running around with a dick that big, you damn well know that not every girl carries gold wrappers, and that you should have at least one in your pocket just in case.
I just thought all the ladies told all the men that they were the biggest and best ever....
I have met guys that are thick and regular condoms or even regular magnums are too tight and need the XL. I agree that it is blood flow, not just whether it fits or not. If it is too tight and restricts the blood flow, not all guys can perform or stay hard. I knew one guy that preferred regular even though Magnums fit better because it was like a cock ring to him. Cock rings are meant to restrict blood flow and keep a guy hard, however too tight and it causes pain from what I've been told.
I have to wear the Magnum XL's because the regular ones are just not comfortable and damn near choke me.