Daty on providers

I find it hilarious that there are guys that would daty on a provider..... My girlfriend is a provider and I bust a nut up in that shit every morning before I drop her off. I just think it's fitting that everyone of you that have gone down on her are slurping up my manjuice.... Bon A Petit!
Should be Bon Appetit!

How does it feel knowing your girlfriend has sex with other men?
Losair, is that you?
Well....that just depends on if she is BBBJTCNS, because if that is the case, you are probably kissing goodnight alot more that just one man's DNA.
Bon A Petit! Originally Posted by bustanutt
Should be Bon Appetit! Originally Posted by Timk48
I thinck he was trying to say he has a small penis, but his French isn't very good.
  • Taint
  • 06-22-2011, 09:59 AM
Obvious troll is obvious, but I'll play.
How does it feel to know that your dinner relies on my willingness to fuck your girlfriend? And if we decide, en masse, to stop fucking your girlfriend, that you will be hungry and naked? Your life is in my hands, motherfucker.
You SO just ruined your income with that post Losair.....
So when you pick her up and kiss her how does it feel to know she probably just gone done giving other dudes bj's?
Well Mojojo, I can answer this for you....She also allows CIM and does not tell the husband.
OP we dont really care what you think....
I find it hilarious that there are guys that would daty on a provider..... My girlfriend is a provider and I bust a nut up in that shit every morning before I drop her off. I just think it's fitting that everyone of you that have gone down on her are slurping up my manjuice.... Bon A Petit! Originally Posted by bustanutt
I heard of this thing called soap and water but if she isn't using it, I am sure that you are only one busting nuts on her.
I find it hilarious that there are guys that would daty on a provider..... My girlfriend is a provider and I bust a nut up in that shit every morning before I drop her off. I just think it's fitting that everyone of you that have gone down on her are slurping up my manjuice.... Bon A Petit! Originally Posted by bustanutt
ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This shit is funny as hell!!!

That provider ain't telling you all of her business either. Just say that you'll be madder than a muthafucka if she did.
i guess you dont daty your own girlfriend....since she is a provider. For some reason, a lot of providers have a loser at home they like to take care of...dont be too proud of it, loser.
Sounds like a ticket to paradise request. I fill request...........See Ya!
I heard of this thing called soap and water but if she isn't using it, I am sure that you are only one busting nuts on her. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Lmao!......Brillian t.