Evidence Tampering?

Might be the wron forum for this:

This morning my first cup of coffee finally kicked in and this thought poped into my head.

A lot of reporting on the "Rust" shooting, and "facts" drip out each day. One thing that I have read is that just after the deadly incident, multiple people handled the fire arm that discharged. Other guns were handled. The scene was trampled on and so on. Much of this is understandable and to be expected . . .but . . .

It sees to me that someone should have shut down the set, inside the building and outside, till the police could respond. There was plenty of oppertunity for international manipulation of evidence.
  • oeb11
  • 10-29-2021, 07:39 AM
Not in teh movie's best interest to have a pristine crime scene for investigators to develop charges from.

They were not about to not cover up everything they could.

and the Hollyweird baldwin idol plans to escape criminal charges - by hiding in plain sight in teh communist state of kalifornia - where he will never be extradited to face manslaughter charges.
"somebodies gotto go to jail " -- I agree Hollyweirdos gonna try everything and anything to cover the facts
Kinda difficult to hide that dead body.