Cumming SOON To Ur City...I nEED DiRTy DeTaiLS!

Hi Guys, Im Gemma and I am a reputable provider out of Wichita, KS. I generally tour Dallas & Kc mainly, but I always get requests to come to Denver. I know of a few other providers that also speak highly of ur city...Do ya'll like to see the touring/new ladies? Where are good places to stay, shop, and EAT while visiting? What services of mine might interest u the most? And is it freezing COLD there yet??

Im just wondering as I may add a few more cities to my itinerary and Denver is, of course, on that list. Anyways, i ask that u do some research on me and let me know if i spark an interest!

Truly,
Gemma
Hi Gemma. Denver is a wonderful city but sometimes the guys here tend to be a little suspicious of non-locals. But once you break through that barrier and get a few local reviews, things will be fine. You have a lot of options of locations in Denver. I will tell you that the Denver Tech Center (DTC) is a very popular location. It's easy to get to and the guys in that area generally have the money to spend.

The weather here is always... exciting. It may snow one day and be 60 degrees the next. Very seldom do cold snaps last more than a few days.

Welcome to Denver.....

Vic