The lib-retards lied when they said it wasn't about the flag

They lied!

Nike reportedly pulls "Betsy Ross flag" shoes over concerns from Colin Kaepernick

(CBS)

That's not fair to Monica. She was young and didn't know any better.
It never was about disrespecting the flag or the military for NFL protesters. It was always about protesting police brutality and the disparities in the American criminal justice system. No true patriot or critically thinking American is going to have fainting spells over citizens and residents exercising their constitutional rights in a legal and peaceful manner. The intent was and still is to make what the flag is supposed to represent a reality. You can make your protest about whatever you want but don't get it twisted about Mr. Kaepernick's intent, purpose of resolve. Personally, I fail to see why see many people get so worked up and upset over a racists song and a piece of cloth. In any case how Nike choses to run its business operations is up to strategic C-level leadership at Nike and not NFL protesters. If you want a pair stop whining and drop Nike a line. If that does not work for you try reaching out to Mr. Kaepernick. Maybe he can use his influence as a Nike spokeperson to get you a pair or two. Please try not to be a complete asshole when you do get around to asking.
Is this another Betsy Ross thread?

I’m sure there’ll be an AOC sighting pretty soon now.

I’m sure there’ll be an AOC sighting pretty soon now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Y'all make no sense!
It never was about disrespecting the flag or the military for NFL protesters. It was always about protesting police brutality and the disparities in the American criminal justice system. No true patriot or critically thinking American is going to have fainting spells over citizens and residents exercising their constitutional rights in a legal and peaceful manner. The intent was and still is to make what the flag is supposed to represent a reality. You can make your protest about whatever you want but don't get it twisted about Mr. Kaepernick's intent, purpose of resolve. Personally, I fail to see why see many people get so worked up and upset over a racists song and a piece of cloth. In any case how Nike choses to run its business operations is up to strategic C-level leadership at Nike and not NFL protesters. If you want a pair stop whining and drop Nike a line. If that does not work for you try reaching out to Mr. Kaepernick. Maybe he can use his influence as a Nike spokeperson to get you a pair or two. Please try not to be a complete asshole when you do get around to asking. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
You just keep drinking your bullshit Kool-aid, because this latest incident is about the flag and not any fucking retarded notion of police brutality.
The flag is a symbol of American freedom, right?

You seem to be struggling mightily with that in your blind support for our current Disfunctional Unconstitutional Monarchy.

How can you defend the First Amendment yet go apoplectic over this?

How can you defend those to worship the Confederate flag but lose your continence over this?

I don’t blame you for hyperventilating, but dude, you’re gonna hurt yourself.

Maybe you already have.
Originally Posted by Redhot1960
And IBH is upset about a pair of shoes?????

Keep blastin them 0z0mbies, Redhot, or whoever you are this week! We can always count on you to make us proud!

I guess you love Kim, too!

You seem to be struggling mightily with that in your blind support for our current Disfunctional Unconstitutional Monarchy.

How can you defend those to worship the Confederate flag but lose your continence over this?

Maybe you already have.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Deflection will not change the fact that lib-retards falsely claimed that Kaepernick wasn't dishonoring the American flag. The evidence now conclusively proves that he was and that he continues to do so.

I’m sure there’ll be an AOC sighting pretty soon now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're butt hurt YR...go start another "I hate Trump thread"...you can make it a 5 star thread!!

Maybe you already have. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What is the psychobabble, hogwash, chicken scratch...
Complete fucking nonsense!!
The cognitive dissonance is strong in these political threads.
What is the psychobabble, hogwash, chicken scratch...
Complete fucking nonsense!! Originally Posted by bb1961
So that must mean you oppose the first Amendment.

What other rights and freedoms would you forego to keep Trump’s America alive?

Education seems to be one you’d gladly live without.