Tired of losing yet? Emoluments win.

Yeah, another lamebrained scheme to take down Trump blows up.
Tired of losing?

Great thought.

Whatever happened to the days when a win for the President was passage of legislation that won for the people?

Winning and losing, as defined by this morally bankrupt mob, has nothing to do with America and everything to do with the royal family.

I think all us “fuckers” should be tired of losing, especially those of you who purport to love America.
A win for the President is a win for America.
that's round one.

there are other emoluments cases working its way thru. this one case recently filed by the D.C. democrats might have standing to pursue...
Interestingly amusing is that the judge wrote out: "Don't waste the courts time".
Tired of losing?

Great thought.

Whatever happened to the days when a win for the President was passage of legislation that won for the people?

Winning and losing, as defined by this morally bankrupt mob, has nothing to do with America and everything to do with the royal family.

I think all us “fuckers” should be tired of losing, especially those of you who purport to love America. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

ah yes. your most tried and true tactic. attack the patriotism of others because you don't like their views. then yell when yours is questioned. well sir, i question your patriotism!

BAHHAHHAAAA
Whatever happened to the days when a win for the President was passage of legislation that won for the people? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Those days are gone, because your fascist, intolerant pals in the Resistance won't let that happen! They hate trumpy more than they care about winning for "the people"!

Need proof?

"Can I ask about the economy because this economy is going pretty well? I feel like the bottom has to fall out at some point. And by the way, I'm hoping for it. Because I think one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy. So, please, bring on the recession. Sorry if that hurts people...."

- Bill Maher on HBO Show "RealTime", June 8, 2018