Bio massage

Has anyone been to bio massage across Sam’s club SF? Used to be a great spot but I haven’t been there in a while curious if any new info on this place? Also what time is janie at relaxation station available? Do y’all just ask for her by name? I stopped by this morning and an old not so attractive Asian lady stepped out. I fled lol LMK thanks! Or any other places y’all recommend best teasing in Santa Fe?
I haven’t been but I see they are on STG again. https://santa-fe.skipthegames.com/ma...5/421456787935. I don’t get to Santa Fe as much as I’d like but if you do go, make sure to let us know how it was.
Text her - she's always DTF
Text her - she's always DTF Originally Posted by MisterMRG
I agree, just text Janie. She told me she works everyday, but may not be true. Now, she is great but not a young uber attractive lady. Older and in good shape though. Bio used to be great to a point, but I have not been there in over a year. Hope you try and get us a good report. Daisy on Cerrillos is always a decent go to.
Bio Massage has closed down
  • MF13
  • 09-26-2021, 06:30 PM
What’s her number?
347-905-8131 She uses a translate app to communicate, so sometimes the translation is a bit confusing. She works pretty regularly, so she should be available.
Bio has an ad on STG today. Think they just forgot to take it down? Not really closed?
There was a place in Abq called Bio Massage that is closed. The one in Santa Fe is open and posting ad’s.
You guys are right. I misread.
Bio has an ad on STG today. Think they just forgot to take it down? Not really closed? Originally Posted by bobdoblina012

Anyone visited lately?