Had a great time a Bazooka's!

Stopped in for a couple of hours. The club is pretty nice. Intimate. I walked in and I was the only guy there. I thought, except some bozo in the VIP room that came out later.

Sat down and this really cute dancer slid over and said 'hey.' Look I can be a complete sucker and like when a pretty girl is nice to me, I like to be nice back. I completely forgot her name but she was nice and suggested a VIP within the first like 5 mins. I did a lap dance for $20 first and then did the VIP room.

Its pricey (200) but WTF its only money!

She had a great body. A little ADHD personality but she was cute as hell and the dance was hot, although she did put on those larger sized panties for my dance. Pretty sure they are optional so I'm guessing wanted to keep my hands out of the candy box. Maybe I look like trouble.

Thing is, I'm a nice boy and always mind my manners. These girls work hard and get manhandled all day so I play nice and follow the rules. If they send an invitation, sure, but I mind my P&Q's otherwise.

Afterwards went out and watched a dance and she was SUPER hot. Completely my type. Kind of a nerdy vibe. Smaller top and a little bigger bottom. Blonde highlights and her stange dance was great so did two on the couch and another trip to the VIP.

She said her name was Goldie and she absolutely didnt disappoint. Worn a sheer thong the entire time and I got lots of great rubs and a show. Very very hot.

I guess this club has gotten some neg reviews, but I had a great time. Drink selection is limited for non-drinkers.

Was so revved up I went upstairs to the movie booths to TCB. Convenient, but beware of lurkers!

Ended up being about the same as an hour with a provider but the experience was great. Love a good tease.
I go to these joints once a month on average. Always hit and miss. Sometimes you get a great girl(s). Other times, you're a mirage and no one talks to you. Every day is a new day at these joints.

I don't do the VIP thing at Bazookas because I think they promise a big game to get you in there, then they change the rules after you're in. Not worth it. It used to be $100 just a few years ago. Then, about 2-3 years ago, long before all this inflation, it went to $200 overnight. Doubled! Just greed. Today, I would do the $100 just to see what it's like, but I am not wagering $200. If you put $200, you might as well find something here and get more satisfaction.

I either go to Bazookas or Tangos (south JOCO). A VIP dance at Tangos is well worth it for $25, but all too often the girls sit on their asses and don't come over to offer. So, they don't make any money and complain about that problem while they don't take action.

I have never been in the Temptations place on Grand Ave. Curious though. The 2005 MO Strip club law really hurt these places. It was all in the name of crime. Since, then KC and St Louis have been in the top 50 cities in the US for homicides. That was all just BS.