Ellie Alexander

So, KC ECCIE community has not mourned the loss of Ellie? She says she has quit the game except for OF.
Good for her.
I never say for good with these girls
Another that was leaving Kansas City for good but still keeps posting ads.... LMFAO
Another that was leaving Kansas City for good but still keeps posting ads.... LMFAO Originally Posted by Boredinop
Is Kaylen leaving too ? lol LOL 😂
Is Kaylen leaving too ? lol LOL 😂 Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
As if.....
They all say that a few months later they’re back.
Because they all miss you Lube!!!
Hope all you fools signed up for LifeLock after seeing her.
Sounds like her and her pimp are getting ready to leave town and cash in on all your stolen identities that you provided her.
  • Emmie
  • 11-24-2021, 11:46 AM
Ok so I am going to say some things that might not go over well on this thread, but need to be said none the less. While yes there are some providers that are always "leaving" Ellie is not one of them. I don't know Ellie's situation and frankly I don't care. I know that her references are ALWAYS accurate and timely. And as far as her running off with people's information I have never even heard that she has ever taken a penny from a soul in the years that she has been providing EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.

I don't understand truly why some feel the need to say stuff if she is leaving the hobby then CONGRATULATIONS to her...if for some reason she has to come back then so what... Why is it so hard to have grace with us as providers???
Ok so I am going to say some things that might not go over well on this thread, but need to be said none the less. While yes there are some providers that are always "leaving" Ellie is not one of them. I don't know Ellie's situation and frankly I don't care. I know that her references are ALWAYS accurate and timely. And as far as her running off with people's information I have never even heard that she has ever taken a penny from a soul in the years that she has been providing EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.

I don't understand truly why some feel the need to say stuff if she is leaving the hobby then CONGRATULATIONS to her...if for some reason she has to come back then so what... Why is it so hard to have grace with us as providers??? Originally Posted by Emmie

Well said Emmie. Hell we all bounce in & out for whatever personal reason all our own. If Elle found new chapter in her life i wish her all the best.
Happy Thanksgiving giving Emmie & all the wonderful ladies who are around who take care of us!!

I don't understand truly why some feel the need to say stuff if she is leaving the hobby then CONGRATULATIONS to her...if for some reason she has to come back then so what... Why is it so hard to have grace with us as providers??? Originally Posted by Emmie
Agreed. Well said.
Hope all you fools signed up for LifeLock after seeing her.
Sounds like her and her pimp are getting ready to leave town and cash in on all your stolen identities that you provided her. Originally Posted by FiddleSticks
Off the subject
You should be more concerned with the amount of information LE including FBI along with hackers have on you and everyone else on this site like IP Addresses and more.
Im sure they also have plenty of Ellies and her managers info just for fun
Well said!

+1
LOVE THIS Emmie! Truth be told and very respectfully.
I have never met Ellie personally, but she is one classy companion that will be missed by other classy companions. Best wishes to her in all her endeavors.
She just announced she’s recovered from her BBL surgery and resuming. Several travel dates posted.