"Breeding party"

Someone on SkiptheGames is advertising a "breeding party" at a local motel in January. Anyone ever try one of these?

https://kansas-city.skipthegames.com...s/990731873009
I saw that. Looking at the pics, if that's her, hard pass - no pun intended. Not to mention the potential for STDs, etc.
It’s all a OF scam. That ad keeps getting posted repeatedly and the dates are always a month out. So now it’s in Jan, before it was Sept, Oct…..
I noticed that. I have seen a site where they advertise orgies locally and they FILM them. Lots of warnings there.
No one in that ad should be allowed to breed!! Ever

I can think of a few handles on this board that are desperately trying to get their appt booked as we speak.
Lmao
  • Emmie
  • 11-25-2021, 10:24 PM
Ugh... That would be a HARD PASS FOR ME.... LOL
Woman is past menopause! Only pretend “breeding” will happen!

No, something else is afoot! Bait for the the unknowing, inquisitive newbie!

No one in that ad should be allowed to breed!! Ever

I can think of a few handles on this board that are desperately trying to get their appt booked as we speak.
Lmao Originally Posted by BigDeal
Interesting. With the right participants, that might be something, but I don't see the right participants here.
Same Ad is up all over Florida too. It's everywhere. Hard Pass for me as well. LOL
My breeding days are over..but would agree with Emmie 100%
I think she's trying to start her own pandemic of STDs. And the thought of actually breeding that way Oh no that poor child, are you my daddy, hey mister are you my daddy? Maybe this one, are you my daddy?Do you have aids that mommy gave me at the breeding party. Lord help those dumb enough to leave samples. The trouble she could create smdh can't fix stupid.