Outcall question for the ladies

FOR THE LADIES THAT ARE OUTCALL ONLY. my residence and office doesn’t work for outcall. Don’t want the paper trail a hotel creates. Who would feel comfortable DOING AN OUTCALL at a well furnished climate controlled storage unit with a bed in it??
Holy shit....this is too funny!!
I live in a van down by the river, is that OK?
Holy shit....this is too funny!! Originally Posted by BigDeal
LMAO
Why don't you set up a tent somewhere in a park???

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
The neighbors will probably complain though.
LOL….Thank You! I really needed a good laugh today.
I've been in worse places.
Whatever works man.
I live in a van down by the river, is that OK? Originally Posted by GuyFromKC
I'm sure you'd get takers. Seems to be numerous gals now doing car dates so, what the hell...
OP question was for the ladies/none have chimed-in; here's another opinion.

Majority of the appointments I schedule now are outcalls to my home. The ladies like to freshen-up in the bathroom after they arrive and we shower before they leave.

Like Falcon said, car dates seem popular so the OP will probably get some takers...he says the storage unit is well furnished so maybe he's got a bathroom in there.
Or a johnny on the spot.
Of course they could waltz into the office ask the managers if they could use the bathroom and if a shower might be avail? Lol
Im not sure too many ladies will want to respond as it may change the way they are viewed.
Storage lot lizards!
Thank you for the laugh guys lol, if you know me well enough. You know my answer!
I really see a Quagmire moment when he was hanging upside down all beat up in it. Yeah i aint going there with a 10 foot pole lol.
Just to keep this thread running;
At the end of October 2020, I talked one of the gals into an outcall to a cemetery.
At the end of October 2020, I talked one of the gals into an outcall to a cemetery. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

I remember you bragging about fornicating in a cemetery.