deposits

I keep seeing ads where providers want a deposit via vemo/etc

is anyone really doing this?

Ive learned the hard way, cash for services.
Im not giving out money and then never hearing from you, again

$10 ?
still, no
$5? no
$1--to show I'm serious!!
no
I either do that or drive up the price of my service which I really hate doing
I either do that or drive up the price of my service which I really hate doing Originally Posted by AriChamp6
do you have an ad?
do guys give you deposits and then you show up?
(you arent going to say ,"no, i bail")
I might be wrong but most of us would not have an issue with WELL ESTABLISHED ladies! The problem lies with travelers and newbies!

No-shows have always been a thorn in a ladies butt!!! No question! There is no sure fire remedy. Wish we lived in an honest world but we don’t! Deposits are a gift to the dishonest, the crook! “In calls Only” aren’t the complete answer either. No secret how menu options and attitudes change when the door closes and the envelope is dropped on the table. Not to mention a “boy friend” lurking about!

I either do that or drive up the price of my service which I really hate doing Originally Posted by AriChamp6
I keep seeing ads where providers want a deposit via vemo/etc

is anyone really doing this?

Ive learned the hard way, cash for services.
Im not giving out money and then never hearing from you, again

$10 ?
still, no
$5? no
$1--to show I'm serious!!
no Originally Posted by timmystool
No deposit; not for her, and not ever.

$1 for a deposit. There is only one reason to request these small deposits: to get some information they can use against you - such as a credit card number.
I might be wrong but most of us would not have an issue with WELL ESTABLISHED ladies!
Originally Posted by dumars

You'd think so but I made an exception with Faith and she ripped me off for a $100. So ynk
You may want to reconsider what “well established” means in your mind!

You'd think so but I made an exception with Faith and she ripped me off for a $100. So ynk Originally Posted by sixfootsixpunk
You may want to reconsider what “well established” means in your mind! Originally Posted by dumars
Years in the game, 41 EM reviews and almost 50 Eccie reviews. Let me guess girls arent "well established" unless they've been pegging you since gas was a $1 a gallon?
I might be wrong but most of us would not have an issue with WELL ESTABLISHED ladies! The problem lies with travelers and newbies!
Originally Posted by dumars

I'm a bit new around here, and don't know about the rest of you but I have an issue giving an advance to any provider, established or otherwise. I'll never do it. If that means there's some hot chicks I don't get to poke my dick in, so be it. Next.

I think there's about 14 threads on this subject every week.
Years in the game, 41 EM reviews and almost 50 Eccie reviews. Let me guess girls arent "well established" unless they've been pegging you since gas was a $1 a gallon? Originally Posted by sixfootsixpunk

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Years in the game, 41 EM reviews and almost 50 Eccie reviews. Let me guess girls arent "well established" unless they've been pegging you since gas was a $1 a gallon? Originally Posted by sixfootsixpunk
Just over $2 gallon actually (midwest). But, IMO, travel advances are not deposits.

Dumars does have a point about well established though, even if the definition of that is variable.
Very Funny reply to Dumars but
Curious where I might find the other 42 eccie reviews?
EM reviews? Only slightly more reliable than ListCrawler “reviews”! ECCIE reviews? I’m 99% certain three reviews submitted and approved within a short period of time are fake! I’m sure there are more.

“Well established” in my mind goes beyond reviews, regardless of number. Forum participation, advertising, etc, goes a VERY long way in cementing a reputation!

$1 a gallon wasn’t that long ago! Now, 30¢ a gallon? Who remembers that? Or $2.50/hr pay being “big bucks”?

EM reviews? Only slightly more reliable than ListCrawler “reviews”! ECCIE reviews? I’m 99% certain three reviews submitted and approved within a short period of time are fake! I’m sure there are more.

“Well established” in my mind goes beyond reviews, regardless of number. Forum participation, advertising, etc, goes a VERY long way in cementing a reputation!

$1 a gallon wasn’t that long ago! Now, 30¢ a gallon? Who remembers that? Or $2.50/hr pay being “big bucks”? Originally Posted by dumars
Ah the good old days right. In high school mid 70's. Started working at 15 yrs, and min wage was $2.25. Put premium leaded in my 1970 Nova SS for .32cents/per
Best watch out! Mr Punk and others might think you’re an old fart!!

Ah the good old days right. In high school mid 70's. Started working at 15 yrs, and min wage was $2.25. Put premium leaded in my 1970 Nova SS for .32cents/per Originally Posted by KCFalcon77