Blue Springs Massage closed?

Went by yesterday and they were closed. I remember seeing someone mention they were remodeling? Anyone know how long they'll be closed, or if it's permanent?
The sign on the door says they’re just awaiting licensing approval for the new owner. But who knows?
Moved to correct forum
Is this the one you are talking about, or the one on 40 Hwy? 114 Mo-7, Blue Springs, MO 64014
The sign on the door says they’re just awaiting licensing approval for the new owner. But who knows? Originally Posted by yakyak
NOW THAT IS STRANGE!

A city business license is for the business, which is a corporation of some type, or an LLC; It could be a fictitious name that references an individual with the Secretary of State: no one in their right mind would do that because there would be no protection from liability.

Thus, no approval for a new owner would be needed by the city since the business is transferred to the new owner. The business is considered to be an individual, totally separated
from the owner.

Every business has to be registered with the Secretary of State. There is a lot of interesting information to be gathered on their website. Usually you can find the owner's name, but not always because the stock holders are different - and they can be many. A business can be licensed by the attorney of record, and the owner of the stock, even a sole owner, can be hidden.

But a lot of that can come out if one looks at who the officers of the corporation are. A single, or few owner, will show up as officers of the corporation.

Guess what, I just looked it up:

BLUE SPRINGS MASSAGE
1414 SW US Highway 40
Blue Springs, MO 64015-4616

Type: Fictitious name
Date Formed: 11/4/2021
Expiration Date: 11/4/2026
Charter Number: X001709292

Only one guy owns this place. Our mods may not want his name give here. So I will STFU now. Just showing you guys how to get information. Just a quick search on line, and I didn't even have to open my account number with the Secretary of State.

Is this the one you are talking about, or the one on 40 Hwy? 114 Mo-7, Blue Springs, MO 64014 Originally Posted by Hey123
Correct