Stillwater “Casey”

• kmas
  • 05-12-2021, 07:48 AM
Did anyone else get a random text from Casey yesterday saying she was available?
Casey ,little blond from halfmoon? Been trying to get a hold of her
  • kmas
  • 05-12-2021, 09:01 AM
Yes ... her... still looks cute but must of gained 40lbs. Was in half moon around exit 8 for a while
Yes ... her... still looks cute but must of gained 40lbs. Was in half moon around exit 8 for a while Originally Posted by kmas
I used to see her about 4-5 a month.never fs just lots of daty bbj little dato which she was starting to like.love to see her again
  • kmas
  • 05-12-2021, 09:27 AM
She was really cute! LOVED the braces look. But I thought she really started to let herself go to shit for a while. Loved the body... perfect amount of baby fat. She gained quite a bit of weight by the looks of it on her FB profile.
She was really cute! LOVED the braces look. But I thought she really started to let herself go to shit for a while. Loved the body... perfect amount of baby fat. She gained quite a bit of weight by the looks of it on her FB profile. Originally Posted by kmas
Love to see that. I met her when she was 18 almost 19 she was always a sweetheart when she came over
  • kmas
  • 05-12-2021, 10:15 AM
Yes.... same here lol... she actually claimed I was the first one she ever met. I went to see Carrie in Malta and she was there. Carrie said have at it.
Funny because when I met Casey she had sent me a pic of Carrie instead. Was suprised to see a cute little sexy thing give me a great bbj with swallow.thought she might be around still. We had many fun days
Did she 69?
  • kmas
  • 05-12-2021, 01:30 PM
Is it just me? Or is bugsy the latest incarnation of tree bark?
Did she 69? Originally Posted by BugsySegal
She did and she loved it
Is it just me? Or is bugsy the latest incarnation of tree bark? Originally Posted by kmas
Same guy
Is he still taking it down his throat box?
I am confused. Is she still available and if so, how does one find her? kmas - did you see her since the recent text message?
  • kmas
  • 05-13-2021, 11:44 AM
I am confused. Is she still available and if so, how does one find her? kmas - did you see her since the recent text message? Originally Posted by Southgate18
I have not seen her. She sent me a message from an unknown number saying she was in Albany if I’d like to see her and signed it Casey. I being weary said I needed a pic to verify. Hours went by .... I presumed all you slobs😜we’re keeping her busy. I finally did get a pic but the girl although kinda looked like her was visibly bigger than I remembered. I responded that I didn’t know her. She then sent a screenshot of a past conversation we’ve had.
I came on here wanting to find out if she reached out to others.