Nervous about ... pix...

Do any of you ladies get nervous about posting full length pix ?? Head to toe pix ??? I guess I may be the only one ...since many of you ladies are much smaller than me ... but I finally posted a head to toe pic on my Showcase but I want to take it down . I should have started with something ... clothed - ?? . But instead .I went right for WILD ASS PHOTOS. Probably a stupid idea.... I'M NERVOUS . USUALLY IM CONFIDENT...IN MY SIZE.... especially since I'm losing weight . Lost 24 lbs this year since starting in May. And still want to lose more . I try to post flattering photos and not trashy photos. But I've got too much nudity on mine .... I think I need a photographer. Sorry to ramble on...but if anyone has any feedback...especially the ladies . I'm happy to listen . ( At least my Verified Provider profile pic is tasteful and not wild ass crazy !!! ) thanks .
Am not one of the ladies, lol, but in my experience, all of the ladies are very concerned about their body image and/or pics. Ladies are constantly being judged, (More so than men) on their bodies/looks/appearances.

Even some of the most beautiful ladies I have ever seen, seem to be able to easily point out what the see, as their "flaws".

The truth is, none of us are "perfect". However, there are some photos and some poses that simply are not flattering or do not show off our "best" attributes or sides.

Some people are more photogenic than others. I have taken showcase pics for probably 40 ladies, in one case, we could only come up with ONE pic that was presentable. In some cases, we could have used each pic, and selecting which one of the 5 pics of the same pose to use, was difficult.

The biggest key is finding a pose and an angle that a complimentary to you. (of course, lighting, background and attire are important as well).

A photographer is always recommended (I am no longer taking showcase pics). I do recommend caution, however, when choosing a photographer. There are many men out there who are "collectors" and/or will not respect you/your photos. Please be careful when selecting someone to take your pics.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Thank you Old Sarge . Very.. nice.