FOXXxYROxXxY - no call no show

I really wanted to see this girl. When all her shit went down I was sad I never did. Then she was back and I thought no way.. However after a slew of good reviews I gave in.

Few Weeks ago I texted and sent PM. IgnorEd. Last night I saw her new provider ad and tried again. She answered! Said she was available. We agreed on a time. She asked for my handle. I gave and a few minutes later she said ok baby I'll call an hour before to confirm.

So, hour before rolls around.. No call. I ask her if we are still on for original time, no response. Never heard from her again...

Sucks because after totally gets me hot and bothered!
Given the history why are you surprised?
I had such a great time with her the one time I saw her, but almost the exact same thing happened to me back in December. I've just given up on her and looking elsewhere.
I never claimed to be surprised. I was only surprised that I was even able to set something up originally.
What a shame....I see she has a slew of positive (all YES) reviews dating back to initial review (8-27-11). And that showcase...wow! her pics are so hot....what a rack. But 18 yrs old....maybe she is just young and simply having a difficult time balancing both personal life & hobby (or perhaps over-booking herself?)

I wouldn't mind seeing her myself....but cannot handle a NCNS provider; ever. It's too disruptive to my already busy life and disappointing when plans get cratered. Give me a girl who says what she means and means what she says. Period.
The Bubble Gum princess NCNS? Hmmmm, just remember she is a legal teenager. It can be a challenge but if you do have a chance to see her...It's a "WOW" session.

Shep2.0
So you got no confirmation call? Maybe you did not pass screening...
So you got no confirmation call? Maybe you did not pass screening... Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
I think you are giving her too much credit. I have good references, p411 verified, etc etc. no reason to not
Yeah, I think something must be going on with her private life. Hopefully she will appear again like the Phoenix...
Just email her pimp and tell him to lay the smack down. Or stop seeing 18 year old hookers.
...It's a "WOW" session.

Shep2.0 Originally Posted by Shep2.0
+1
So, hour before rolls around.. No call. I ask her if we are still on for original time, no response. Never heard from her again... Originally Posted by bhall23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3O1R...eature=related

CG