petrified twinkie party

petrified twinkie party

Back in 1997, 6 technicians working for a yellow box factory buy a box of Hostess Twinkies. Hide them around the office, with the thinking, mice will not eat them. And with the idea when the last one got laid off from a yellow box factory not to be named, will throw a party serving the Twinkies. When I got it in 2005 my two where rock hard. As I gave them to others still working at yellow box factory.

I have been informed that the last two will be having said party soon. Will have other things to eat but bring your own drink.

I was thinking plum wine as Hostess Twinkies are a desert. And plum wine is a desert wine. But to wash down two very dry Twinkies with a desert wine one would get hammered. Beer just not right for this.

So what wine other than a desert wine would go with rock hard Twinkies?

Only engineers and technicians would think up something like this.
No it was not my idea. But I did go along with it. Does sound like something I would come up with. All 12 Twinkies still in wrapper, mice did not eat. mmmm Mice smarter than man/women (yes there was one female)

Note: Never take Hostess Twinkies camping. Mice will not eat them. But chipmunks will, and then all over your sleeping bag.
just to do the math the Twinkies are about 14 years old. Strange just about the the same years at my first real job.
Would a provider like to go with me. You can have one of my 14 year old Twinkies

Edit: have to take that back, was talking to "one I see the most". She is going with me. As we have been at this for over 20 years. She has not suffered enough just knowing me. So will have a 14 year old Twinkie with me. she remembers when this was done.

How ever still in need of a wine list.