former british prime minister Tony Blair to be impeached

He must have been gaslighted. LOL
Revenge for the Brexit... stay strong, Tony

Revenge for the Brexit... stay strong, Tony

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't get that one? Tony Blair wasn't for Brexit.
Whiffy is lost unless he has you tube.
http://www.businessinsider.com/mps-a...y-blair-2016-7 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wow that's good. I like hearing about impeachments and indictments of political people. We need to start doing it. We could start that ball rolling with an indictment of Hillary Clinton and impeach Obama before it's too late.

Jim
Yeah, makes sense you'd want to impeach... Can't fucking elect nobody!

Thanks to SLOBBRIN for the Fourth of July gift! You ought to join him, dildo, in the Make America Great Again polka!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
I wish they could get W too.
Yeah, makes sense you'd want to impeach... Can't fucking elect nobody!

Thanks to SLOBBRIN for the Fourth of July gift! You ought to join him, dildo, in the Make America Great Again polka!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a sick fuck. You can hardly be considered an American. We need people to run this country with integrity, not by a bunch of fly by night fucking losers. If that's what you're interested in then get the fuck out of this country and take all the other losers with ya.

Jim
I wish they could get W too. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
for what?
for what? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
War crimes. Crimes against humanity. A phony war against a phantom enemy for the profit of defense contractors and international banks.
http://www.businessinsider.com/mps-a...y-blair-2016-7 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wars make money, that's why. I'm sure this will have repurcussions for Bush also.
You're a sick fuck. You can hardly be considered an American. We need people to run this country with integrity, not by a bunch of fly by night fucking losers. If that's what you're interested in then get the fuck out of this country and take all the other losers with ya.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Good advice people need to run this country.Get all idiots out of office.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Did you just say "My America. Love it or Leave it?"

You're a dipshit.

And since you got such a thrill out of SLOBBRIN'S Make America Great Again polka, here it is again. Try not to get wood! I DARE you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

War crimes. Crimes against humanity. A phony war against a phantom enemy for the profit of defense contractors and international banks. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
W is a convicted war criminal.