Comey says Hillary is a liar

FBI director says that Hillary's testimony to the House committee was lies during today's hearing.

Of course the Dimocrats expect that.
The name says it all "hilLIARy Corrupton"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyz9THoYNF8
From what I saw today there's not enough lipstick in the world for the Hillarypig. A bad day for dimbulbocrats.

You'd think that the Clintons would have learned the first time around that you just can't commit perjury and expect to get away with it.

Comey is right. She is nothing but a stupid, incompetent, liar. Not fit to be President. Not now. Not ever!
What it has come down to for the Democrats is this.......

Hillary is either a lying, corrupt, individule........or

Hillary is inept and stupid.

Not a lot of gray area.
If she want's to admit to being stupid, then she has a out.

Not a lot of gray area. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie, you're being far too kind. According to Director Comey's testimony today Hillary Clinton is either an incompetent boob or a chronic, habitual liar. It's either one way or the other. He left no wiggle room. No way to spin.

Either way, she's unfit for office.

My favorite part of the whole hearing...

IMHO she's all the above!

Not a lot of gray area. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I've been telling these dim-retards that for over a two years now. They're in a Catch-22 situation, but they won't admit it.
Jackie, you're being far too kind. According to Director Comey's testimony today Hillary Clinton is either an incompetent boob or a chronic, habitual liar. It's either one way or the other. He left no wiggle room. No way to spin.

Either way, she's unfit for office.

My favorite part of the whole hearing...

IMHO she's all the above! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
+1
Hillary is too big to jail.
I like that one.

Trumps campaign needs to hammer this home on a daily basis.
Comey handed Trump some of the best material that could ever be used and did it on a silver platter.

My take is that Comey is not happy about the no-bill from the justice department. He knows exactly what his departments investigation showed and said so with his statement.

Just imagine the effects of a 30 second commercial that puts together all of her lies. Wait it would take a lot of those commercials to cover them all.

The unfortunate thing is that as I have stated over and over. Dimocrats expect their candidates to be lying crooks and they are never disappointed.
If she want's to admit to being stupid, then she has a out. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How well does that work FOR YOU EKIM ??? !!!
I've been telling these dim-retards that for over a two years now. They're in a Catch-22 situation, but they won't admit it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Clinton's and their brain dead sheep followers have now taken " I did not..." to a new level.