The Case Against Hillary

Trey Gowdy builds the case against Hillary and exposes Comey to be a Lapdog of the Clintons. There is no way, no matter how twisted your logic may be, to think that there is not credible case to brought against Hillary. Gowdy is brilliant.

http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanp...omey-14885119/
Comey apparently has ties to the Clintons. I think he was one of the Whitewater lawyers.
Gowdy has made an ass of himself from day one.

Surprised that you've latched onto him with such zeal, Whiny.

Quoting Hannity and everything.

Must feel great to finally come out!
Don't have much of a legal mind, do you assup? Gowdy has been textbook prosecutor from day one. Brilliant and professional.
Don't have much of a legal mind, do you assup? Gowdy has been textbook prosecutor from day one. Brilliant and professional. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
assup spends to much time with his head up Eva's ass
I doubt he has a legal mind or much of a mind at all.

Of course, he expects his leaders to be lying crooks and he always gets what he expects.

Gowdy did a msterful job of tying some of her lies to congress with the facts as the FBE laid them out.
What I see is a FBI directopr that sayus she did criminal acts, has proff she did them and that she has lied repeatedly but that there was no way in hell that he would be able to get the justice departyment to do theri job. Ths is why he went public with the statement. In reality, he further exposed a corrupt justice department as well as a corrupt Clinton.

I like the way that he threw Hillary into the realm of an unreasonable person. Compulsive liars have a very difficult time separating their lies from reality and often live in the lies as their own reality. When you have no conscious or moral compass understanding that you have done something wrong does not exist for them. There is no doubt that what she did was intentional or she would have had no reason to lie about it. Well, at least for a reasonable person.
assup spends to much time with his head up Eva's ass Originally Posted by gary5912

Another fucker with a fetish about my ass, you are as bad as gay rey
All her office did was conceal possible evidence. We don't really know what they concealed because it's gone. We can't really prove she concealed evidence. Except for the fact we know that most of the evidence was deleted.
Yes, if you or I did i, it would be a crime. But the last thing any politician wants is to sling mud at the only person who stands between trump and the white house. If Republicans lose to Hillary, they can at least hope to regain power in 2020.
Why are all of these Clinton defenders such mental midgets?

Never mind. I just answered my own question.
Comey’s Devastating Testimony In Congress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joDXKXDnnoI

Never mind. I just answered my own question. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

not mental midgets... they have a tunnel vision problem.

Never mind. I just answered my own question. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Trump has already said he likes the uneducated, you are a trumpy, right?
That just means he likes you.