Republican women organize to support Clinton

The group included an unlikely gang of pro-Clinton foot soldiers, including a Mississippi-born Southern Baptist who got her start in GOP politics as an intern in the second Bush White House, a conservative health care policy analyst who has volunteered for anti-abortion causes and a former president of the Cornell University College Republicans.

Full article:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/02/politi...pport-clinton/

One thing I like about Trump. His ideology on free trade policies! It's a lot like Bernie Sanders' ideology.
Probably just a bunch of old hags Clinton knew before she was a Clinton and a Democrat! She's like a lot of women who change their allegiance depending on who is paying, who is punching, or whose back she can ride.
Probably just a bunch of old hags Clinton knew before she was a Clinton and a Democrat! She's like a lot of women who change their allegiance depending on who is paying, who is punching, or whose back she can ride. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, you just described how EKIM and assup piggy mamboolah change their allegiance ! It gets them more customers down at the 'holes !
Five women in a bar and then they all go to the bathroom together....this is what passes for a news story? I guess everything is pretty boring this week with all the shootings, Obama in Europe, Hillary revealed as an uber liar, and Roger Ailes accused of sexual harassment. Yep, needed something tangy for the Internet.
Carpet munchers for HilLIARy Corrupton, so?

Five women in a bar and then they all go to the bathroom together.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I guess that's what happens when "women" are too ugly to get laid .....

.... they form a political action group!

SassyOne just reports on them.
I suppose once someone is willing to abandon all reason and flush their self respect and dignity down the toilet, voting for a lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling, (and now incredibly careless and stupid) hag such as Hillary doesn't seem like such a bad thing.