The best way to finish sexually?

Okay so this got me to thinking the other day. Guys, what is your favorite or most pleasurable way that you like to finish. Is it by mouth, by hand or by good old fashioned sex? And to the ladies what ways is your favorite to make a man finish?
Mouth, hand or CIM. Way more sensuous and pleasurable than popping in the cover.
In the hobby, it's by hand though I love to be teased with the mouth before hand. A good massage with a prolonged L1 ending is my favorite way to pay to play.

With an SO, it's uncovered intercourse.
Hobby-mouth as condoms are tough for me to really have a great orgasm in;
SO or steady GF- no better way than to pump that pussy full of hot warm Jizz and I would be SHOCKED if the females didn't agree 100%
SO or steady GF- no better way than to pump that pussy full of hot warm Jizz and I would be SHOCKED if the females didn't agree 100% Originally Posted by nosweat
Might not have worded it exactly in this fashion, but I do agree.

Completely.

Elisabeth
Hobby-mouth as condoms are tough for me to really have a great orgasm in;
SO or steady GF- no better way than to pump that pussy full of hot warm Jizz and I would be SHOCKED if the females didn't agree 100% Originally Posted by nosweat
Prob not a whole lot of girls that want to come on here and talk about how much they love creampies. Even if they're talking about an SO, it kind of opens them up to unwanted criticism by some.

And I agree, I hate finishing in a condom. I actually prefer pulling out and finishing myself, and if she'll let me CIM or COF, that's like a cherry on top.
Prob not a whole lot of girls that want to come on here and talk about how much they love creampies. Even if they're talking about an SO, it kind of opens them up to unwanted criticism by some. ... Originally Posted by TheBizzer
Well, heck. I just did. But I'm not overly concerned with criticism although you're probably absolutely correct.

So I stand corrected. I NEVER ever wish to feel a raw cock inside of me, thrusting, warm, pulsating and feel his orgasm and his heat. It's just not a natural and earthy feeling for me!

Elisabeth (I am in such a great mood today! Hope others are as well!)
I like it when the lady actually wants the load on her somewhere. You can tell which ladies really get off when the warm spunk is on them. I like to finish in a ladies mouth, myself. My favorite was when I was going at it doggy and the lady says "let me know when you are about to cum baby, I want it in my mouth". I tell I'm about to blow and she turns around, rips off the jimmy, and takes in her mouth while moaning. I still get the post sex leg trimble from it.
Well, heck. I just did. But I'm not overly concerned with criticism although you're probably absolutely correct.

So I stand corrected. I NEVER ever wish to feel a raw cock inside of me, thrusting, warm, pulsating and feel his orgasm and his heat. It's just not a natural and earthy feeling for me!

Elisabeth (I am in such a great mood today! Hope others are as well!) Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Wasn't implying that there was anything wrong with it, just saying I didn't expect a lot of women to admit it.

Kind of like if I started a thread entitled "ladies, do you ever wish your clients would just finish fast and get the hell out", I wouldn't expect a lot of affirmatives, though we all know the answer
My personal choice is CIM, it makes a good session a great session. IMHO
Don't do it Bizzer, I like to maintain my illusions of grandeur.

Kind of like if I started a thread entitled "ladies, do you ever wish your clients would just finish fast and get the hell out", I wouldn't expect a lot of affirmatives, though we all know the answer Originally Posted by TheBizzer
Hand, mouth or my favorite...The "hot dog" finish. I am definitely a fan of a big booty
Mish. Sorry, I know I am a bit old fashioned but I like the ability to control those last few seconds before during and after. I also really like looking at her when she comes, if I am lucky enough to get her to that point.

I do enjoy other positions and BJ, especialy CIM as well.
Hmm...well since I like multiple hours...guess I would ask "which time" LMAO...
With an SO I would have to agree nothing feels better than feeling the hot cum inside me but as a provider I enjoy finishing a guy off by CIM, COF, or COT because I love watching the expression on their face when they cum. IMHO.