Name: SexyAssDevyn
User ID:: 2584
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: devynofdallas@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=2584
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Marsh/GB Tollway
Activities: Wine, chit chat, lfk, dfk, 69, bbbj, daty, mish, rgc, cg, dato, toy play
Hair Length and Color: Long (almost to her beautiful ass) brunette with blonde streaks
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Devyn is a short sexy firecracker with a great body. Nice D Cup mm. Couple of tats, little landing strip, and smells amazing.
Recommendation: Yes
Cheaper
Glad you got the Devyn experience... did she do the Devyn twist???
She has a wedge pillow that she uses when I do DATY/DATO on her, keeps my neck from getting strained.... and that sweet mounded pussy.... damn, time to see her again...
THX for the review
Nice one CTK !! Would love to see her some day !!
Thanks
Devyn is a sweetheart with a killer body and a class act that I have seen for years and will continue to see. I saw her again last week too and she was as awesome as always. She is very professional and organized in how she runs her business - you simply cannot go wrong with her!
There is nothing to worry about with Dev's incall. She told me the complex was having a gate issue. She is actually moving to another location in a couple of months
Yes, just to be clear there was nothing wrong with her location. It’s a nice area with no issues. I was just super impressed with her being honest with me having never been there before. It was a simple gate issue as stated above. I would go to her in all any day and feel completely comfortable the whole time.