Trump didn't get a big enough ass whoopin before. He's ready for more.

By the time 2024 comes along Biden's approval ratings will be so low he'll trip over it. It doesn't matter if Trump runs or not, anybody should be able to beat Biden.
I prob would've voted for anyone other than Biden in the last election. However, I ended up not voting. I feel about the same for the next election.
I doubt Biden will run again anyway.

Trump won't even make it through the primaries. GOP will want to push for a 2 consecutive term candidate.
By the time 2024 comes along Biden's approval ratings will be so low he'll trip over it. It doesn't matter if Trump runs or not, anybody should be able to beat Biden. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He’ll be dead by then. So he’ll be 6ft under

Trump won't even make it through the primaries. GOP will want to push for a 2 consecutive term candidate. Originally Posted by royamcr
Well if Biden was all the DNC could come up with in 2020 then Democrats won't win in 2024.
He’ll be dead by then. So he’ll be 6ft under Originally Posted by bambino
No big loss.
Well if Biden was all the DNC could come up with in 2020 then Democrats won't win in 2024. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It wasn't all they could come up with, just the safest choice, Ex VP. Bernie was too progressive and risky. A lot of democrats like Bernie though.
I'm voting for either a third party candidate, The One Who is H I M, Kanye West, or just not gonna vote.

Trump won't even make it through the primaries. GOP will want to push for a 2 consecutive term candidate. Originally Posted by royamcr
That’s must be some good shit you’re smoking.
I think Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney will resurface. But they aren't on the short list of contenders. Haley, Cruz, Pompeo and Pence are along with a few others. Trump will trash his former supporters.

With the exception of a select class of never-Trumper RINO's, it still is Trump's party. There is no way the GOP can "Ron Paul" him out of a nomination.

With that said, with the way the Democrat-controlled states have now "leveraged" ballot harvesting with mail-in voting, Trump would legit need a 3-to-1 in-person vote victory in each of those states to win another election. I don't think he will get that vote margin, no matter how much Biden/Harris mess up.
With the exception of a select class of never-Trumper RINO's, it still is Trump's party. There is no way the GOP can "Ron Paul" him out of a nomination.

With that said, with the way the Democrat-controlled states have now "leveraged" ballot harvesting with mail-in voting, Trump would legit need a 3-to-1 in-person vote victory in each of those states to win another election. I don't think he will get that vote margin, no matter how much Biden/Harris mess up. Originally Posted by SecretE
With the way that elections have been rigged, there will never be another free and fair election in this country. Barring overhaul and restoration of election integrity, we're done. Neither party will accept the outcomes... so the only alternative is national divorce or homicide... I expect it to go the homicide routs because it's no longer a state vs. state issue, it's a rural vs. urban issue. And the thing about cities is they're great if you want arts and entertainment, but they are large easy targets to reduce... cut a few highway bypasses into Dallas, 3 rail lines and boom... instant starvation for most folks inside the LBJ ring... and to a lesser degree as you expand outward...

Americans aren't buying guns and ammunition in insane amounts because we expect friendship to break out everywhere...
Trump is going to administer a huge ass whooping.
Lost by 7 million votes. Not worried that Trump will win. Just that he’ll keep pushing this insane conspiracy shit. Republican Party is now the party of conspiracy theorists and conspiracy believers. Unfortunately for them they will soon have that turned on them. Always does.