Beware ,. BackPage rippoff,. Took my money and Dashed

Nice looking gal with a few backpage ads - Luxury Rose
Quoted $60 for 20 mins on the phone .
Said to meet her at :. 11350 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX 75238 - Regency Hotel off 635 and Jupiter.

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ncall/43656543

When I arrvied at the lot , she ask me what car I am in and tells me to drive to the front.

Then I meet her outside in front of the Lobby and she say she needs the $60 to go get the room. I asked" u don't have the room yet ? She says I can walk in with her near the front desk . I said ok .
We walk in and we walk to the side of the front desk and she said she will go get the room now . Wait here and she needs the $60 ! I reluctantly give her the $60 and she walks up to the front desk. After 5 mins she walks back to me and says they are taking a while. Then she walks back to the desk again . I and standing on the side and she is just out of site . After 2 mins I walk up to the front desk and she is gone !! ??

I walk around the far side of the front desk and see her standing in the doorway of the ladies restroom. She said she got the room and had to run to the restroom . Next she . Let's go go the room . We walk through an outdoor door on the side of the Lobby,. I thought we were walking to another wing. We walk towards the rear log and she needs to get something, wait here. She walks to a white Chevy sedan, gets in the passenger seat and the car ddrives away. My fault for giving her the money before we were in the room !
BTW this is her phone number : 3184310757
sorry that happened to you.

i had this happen to me about a month ago. Only lost $50, but still I'll never make that mistake again. If a girl doesn't have a room already and ask u for the money, then just leave.

Remember, they make cash all day long, so they have money to get a room and should never need yours.

I once banged her off before. She was rolling a *cough* and on the phone with her mom
I bent her over and threw on the cover and proceed to beat it so hard she dropped the phone with her mom still on and hearing her little girl get pummeled. She oddly liked it so after I bust on her back, she let me do it again. Next time just fuck her in the ladies restroom....
Sucks but pics are accurate though?
you out of place anyway... Being in that area.. you lucky that's all that happen... That's what happens when you try to get over so don't fucking bitch and complain, when it happens to you..
Thanks for sharing. I'm staying away from bp girls for a while.
you out of place anyway... Being in that area.. you lucky that's all that happen... That's what happens when you try to get over so don't fucking bitch and complain, when it happens to you.. Originally Posted by TsSelenaPerez
I didnt post to bitch and complain, only posted so nobody else here gets taken by her.

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...d-now/43656543 she has another ad today.
Yikes!

I don't ever go anywhere on 635 that's EAST of 75.
The Regency is a rough, rough place, avoid, pimps big black ones with their small blondes lots of others lying around, I actually uturned out of stairwell
Bro if you feel uncomfortable for any reason at all ANY REASON, leave. If it don't feel right, it's probably not. That said, almost everyone's been taken at some point or another, don't sweat it, you know what not to do next time.
I'm also staying away from BP for a while. It's been getting too much attention in the News and elsewhere. Think I even seen some sort of government hearing on it?

Although every once in a while I could find a gem on BP, it's just not worth the risk due to more reasons then I care to count.