A John's Age?

How old do you think a hobbyist should be before seeing providers? I know some providers will not see men under 30 years. What's everyones opinion on this?
Um first of all ... I don't think of them as "Johns". I don't like that word at all.
How old should a hobbyist be? Personally I only see those over 37.
I just had a 22 year old that literally BLEW my mind lol, so send em to me! I prefer younger guys...always have, so my age deal is a bit different from most. I never had the issues with younger men that I have heard most providers describe, but they do tend to grade A LOT harder in reviews.
I believe it depends on the maturity level of the guy. Yes, you can have a mature early 30's that doesn't think it's a All You Can Eat Buffet.
I just had a 22 year old that literally BLEW my mind lol, so send em to me! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'll post it on my website. "Under 35? I highly recommend London Rayne (www.LondonRayne.com)" lol. Seriously I'll post it tonight and send you the link. :P

Wouldn't see em if they doubled the donation.
I would be more than happy to post your link and any other reputable ladies on mine as well. Thank you sweetie!!

We better not hijack lol.
I have always had a thing for men in their 50s, but I see men of all ages. The youngest was 19. Saw him last week. I am 25. I didn't want to see him because its (normally) a turn off for me to see men younger than me. Glad I did,though.
Amen Sarah!! They sure can surprise you can't they? I got some White chocolate covered strawberries and a nice tip....plus the AMAZING skills he brought lol. If I were not in Memphis where I know I am busy as hell the rest of the week, I might have extended that one lmao!
Naomi, a "Rose" by any other name is still a rose.
I agree with the "John" thing.

Just curious Naomi...why not 36? Is there an big maturity gap between 36 and 37?

Um first of all ... I don't think of them as "Johns". I don't like that word at all.
How old should a hobbyist be? Personally I only see those over 37. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Um first of all ... I don't think of them as "Johns". I don't like that word at all. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
+100. Only cops and the media use that.
Um first of all ... I don't think of them as "Johns". I don't like that word at all. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

"Fucktard" is a better term. It also incorporates some of the expected behavior.
Just curious Naomi...why not 36? Is there an big maturity gap between 36 and 37? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
You'd be surprised... shows that one guy can screw it up for others.

.... AND I kinda like giving guys a hard time..
Who is John?
Hmmm, why IS the euphemism "John?" Why couldn't it be Stanley? Why not Tom, Dick (seems like that one would be more appropriate), or Hairy, er, Harry?

I have entertained and been entertained by ages 22 to 82, and while some young fellows are terrifically technically talented and unexpectedly more slow, languid tortoise than harried hare in a race to the finish (you know who you are, and bless you, my children
), I usually prefer gentlemen over 40 for my personal comfort. Conversation with someone two or three decades my junior can often result in a "huh?" moment with a vastness-of-space empty stare and as much recognition of the subject at hand as Fred Flintstone would have to the Starship Enterprise, and explaining does kind of detract from the allure. Plus, IMHO, older gents are usually more polite, pleasant, have more realistic, reasonable expectations of this plump 51-year-old's untanned Irish body, are more patient and thoroughly relish taking the scenic drive to a mutually satisfying destination, and are generous in praise and gratitude.