amputee fetish

It's great you your doing well but if there's no BJ or Intercourse what can be left.
It's great you your doing well but if there's no BJ or Intercourse what can be left. Originally Posted by burkalini
Time and compainionship or a handjob I guess.

I guess this is the point where a provider chimes in and says...."most of the guys I see and book with don't even need sex, they would rather me just accommpany them." Yeah right.....

In the review description.....would she be labeled a spinner in this case.....just asking....
Honey I think the site that would bring you good biz is www.gimpsgonewild.com
I learned about it in a Soc class.
It's great you your doing well but if there's no BJ or Intercourse what can be left. Originally Posted by burkalini
Time and compainionship or a handjob I guess.

I guess this is the point where a provider chimes in and says...."most of the guys I see and book with don't even need sex, they would rather me just accommpany them." Yeah right.....

In the review description.....would she be labeled a spinner in this case.....just asking.... Originally Posted by gimme_that
L O L
I looked at her website and apparently she does some kinky stuff like GS . I wish her the best and am sure there is a few out there that like this type of service
Don't get down about replies here, I haven't looked at your site but I do know a lady who was trying to get an amputee for a guy for the longest time - not easy.

There is a market for everybody, and good luck to everybody. Some will pay a lot for the unusual.

Leah Ireland x