Sex Furniture anyone?

Anyone tried out any sex furniture such as on liberator com? Good/Bad....comments?

http://www.liberator.com/eng/categories/sex-furniture
I guess if you have money to burn these could be fun? But some of that stuff looks like equivalent of getting dirty on bean bag chair or waterbed, neither of which I find to be superior to a flat surface and plenty of pillows.
some of the liberator stuff you can get at a home healthcare store too. not exactly but maybe close enough. like wedges and the like.
I like the esse chaise... id order it if the fed ex guy that delivers it would help me set it up
Well there is a hotel auction later this week, I am sure that you can pick up some sex furniture there for cheap.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-09-2011, 11:37 AM
The wedge, ramp, scoop, and wet are some of my favs. I can't count how many times I've played on a Zepplin!!! Some of my most favorite times.

I seem to have my eye on the Stage 2 or the Hipster next.

Pillows have NOTHING on the support and angles some of the Liberator shapes can give you.
Wow, there are soooo many things that I want!
Does the liberator have an outside layer that's machine washable? Its pretty expensive in the store at 179.99.....looks more like a glorified pillow. I usually see these juicy type of girls, so I'm not sure it would be so awesome. Definitely a temporay thing I'm assumming....

I tried to spring this on a prior s.o. and she took offense to it as if I was telling her she was lazy.

I once tried this thing called the bodybouncer. Where there was a conviently shaped hole directly under it that provided for a lady to do asain cowgirl without using her leg muscles...basically a sex bench. It sucked putting that thing together...but it was fun when we used it.

I wouldn't even try to hobby with these things. Unless your pulling the plastic off with a reciept for the provider its iffy if they will use it......seems sorta big to transport too.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-09-2011, 07:50 PM
The "Black Label" has removable waterproof machine washable covers. And you can order extra covers. The "wet" series has very slippery waterproof covers, for things like Nuru and oil/lube/food play.

The wedge is the smallest I think, and is easy to transport. I am not sure you would just waltz through a hotel lobby carrying one of the bigger ones, so talk to your ATF about adding to her incall/toy collection. Negotiate the price of the furniture into a 2 hour session and use those hours for experimenting and play. Then again.. if you can get away with having these at home, by all means go for it.

I love the cuffs. They are Velcro, and soft lined. VERY comfortable, and fun. The Black Label covers have cuff attachments.

Bend me over a scoop, cuff me, and have your way! *meow*

Gawd, I feel like a salesman for Liberator. I really do love them that much.
Wow....I just placed an order for "the Wedge". They have some pretty neet stuff. Figured baby steps, plus got a free gift of bondage tape lol Next stop funzone!
I have the bed velcro restraints
I have the bed velcro restraints Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Are you a sleep walker?
I have the bed velcro restraints Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sounds like fun!
i have a set of wedges and ramps. and the tube...as well as the throw blanket for the wet ones....awesome....and when you are finished getting dirty and kinky....unzip them and throw them in the washing machine. best thing since a mattress.....
I had a werdge and it was awesome!!
{I left it in a damn hotel...lol}

Now I have a blowup wedge...not as good,but makes do