Cum during lap dance?

I started this in Houston thread but figured I might need to capture a global audience.....

I recently came across a tube that had a girl giving a hell of a lap dance and before you know it...the dude was spraying himself like a fire hydride. So it got me to thinking....and remembering my times in a SC. I had one chick fine as all get up and she hooked me to the back with a quickness. she was doing her thing....while giving me eye contact like no other. i was lost in the moment of "fell good cloud 9" and before the song was off....i was spray my inner thighs and undies like a 13 year old experience it for the first time.

Has any one else had this type of experience? Gals....have you been on the giving end and made it happen? Do you have the moves to groove a hard on and make the member squirt?
I used to work at a club in Kansas with full contact (but no kitty touching) naked lap dances. Cum your pants? Haha! Amateur hour. Now the best one I ever gave.......I came. He got hard, I got in just the right spot and he wanted sloooooow. 3 songs into I came. Hard. Surprised the hell out of me.
I used to work at a club in Kansas with full contact (but no kitty touching) naked lap dances. Cum your pants? Haha! Amateur hour. Now the best one I ever gave.......I came. He got hard, I got in just the right spot and he wanted sloooooow. 3 songs into I came. Hard. Surprised the hell out of me. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
And if he didn't -- after three songs of that -- he's a better man than I am . . . lol
  • Paven
  • 01-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Check out Pavens Private Club in Austin if you like a personal dance. Meaning no distractions like in a club, plus in a club you can't be neked hehe.
That's what lap dances are for-- to get us guys off.
  • Paven
  • 01-10-2011, 03:28 PM
That's what lap dances are for-- to get us guys off. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Hot and steamy skin on skin...
My memories of lap dances are fading but I don't remember losing it, but getting body make up stains on my trousers was aggravating as all hell.
  • Paven
  • 01-10-2011, 03:47 PM
My memories of lap dances are fading but I don't remember losing it, but getting body make up stains on my trousers was aggravating as all hell. Originally Posted by awl4knot
That's why I don't wear sparkles or stripper goo lol, plus it's a no pants zone lol.
I like the way you think Paven!!
  • Paven
  • 01-10-2011, 04:16 PM
It's what I do Shorty and the gents love it!
Stripper perfume has a certain overpowering quality to it, as well . . . Can be hard to wash out after it's been ground into a pair of pants . . . *L*
paven I take it this club is nit classified as a club.
  • Paven
  • 01-10-2011, 05:58 PM
paven I take it this club is nit classified as a club. Originally Posted by windowshopper

Why? Because there is no entrance fee, no two drink minimum, no smoking, no loud overhead music, no chance you're going to run into your pastor, no shootings, no stripper goo, no bouncers, no managers, no Bob on one side and Larry on the other (no offense to those named Bob or Larry ) and you get to be neked as well during a skin on skin dance! but that's not all folks...
i got you baby.....i like the private club.....might need to make me a drive to 6th street....slam a few and head to the club.... :-D
  • Paven
  • 01-10-2011, 08:26 PM
i got you baby.....i like the private club.....might need to make me a drive to 6th street....slam a few and head to the club.... :-D Originally Posted by windowshopper
I see by your avatar that you like girls with some meat on their bones .