Question For The Ladies Who Swing Both Ways

Let's assume for the moment that you found Mr. Right, decided to take up his offer of marriage, and got out of the hobby entirely.

Would you also give up your urge to have other women in your bed ? Also assuming that you REALLY are ready to give up other men.
YES! When I am in love, I am with one person only. I have no need for other partners. I may at times want or get that urge, but I control it for the sake of another. I would never be with a man who could not control his own emotions for the sake of someone else's feelings. I don't believe in open relationships when true love is present...but that's just me.
I believe just the opposite of London...

In a true love relationship with Mr. Right, having sex with someone else should not effect the great relationship that you have....because your trust and respect for each other, as well as truly wanting the other to be happy, well come before sex. If and when my SO gets an invite from a hottie at work, I want him and expect him to take advantage of it and enjoy himself. Why would I want to withhold that from him? I actually get upset with him when he passes up those opportunities. I want him to be very happy and that influences our relationship for the good. True love would understand that.

In the same respect, if he really loves me, it shouldn't matter to him who I play with...as long as Im honest about it. Im not capable of 'going straight'.
I believe just the opposite of London...

In a true love relationship with Mr. Right, having sex with someone else should not effect the great relationship that you have....because your trust and respect for each other, as well as truly wanting the other to be happy, well come before sex.
In the same respect, if he really loves me, it shouldn't matter to him who I play with...as long as Im honest about it. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums

My thoughts exactly. I am married and we understand that we have our own thoughts and fantasies..sometimes involving each other and sometimes not. It feels great not having to lie about it!
YES! When I am in love, I am with one person only. I have no need for other partners. I may at times want or get that urge, but I control it for the sake of another. I would never be with a man who could not control his own emotions for the sake of someone else's feelings. I don't believe in open relationships when true love is present...but that's just me. Originally Posted by London Rayne
+1

I agree!