Newbie looking for advice in Des Monies

• suxer
  • 09-17-2018, 09:01 PM
Hey everyone,

Longtime lurker. I've fantasized about meeting up with a provider but have yet to experience that rush. I have however, lived vicariously through you fine folks via the encounters/review section.

I've yet to meet with anyone. I think it's a combination of the unknown and bad timing on my part, but I would really like to change that this year.

I will be on a business trip to Des Monies this November. I would love for this to be the trip my fantasy's come true but could use some guidance/tips from seasoned pros:
  • Could anyone recommend a well-reviewed, noob-friendly provider in Des Monies who is willing to see a younger man (29).
  • What does a provider request for verification? What is that process like?
  • How common is it for a provider to make the trip to see you versus you going to them? I'm unfamiliar with Des Monies outside of downtown, but will be staying at a nicer hotel.
Most newbie friendly providers use a more advanced way of screening, I’m not exactly too sure how it works because I am not newbie friendly, but I know much more information is required since you’re unable to provide references.
My advice to you if you’re really eager to see somebody on your trip to DSM in November, try to rack up some reputable references from newbie friendly providers so your screening can go by quicker by the time you get here.
Most providers aren’t opposed to coming to see you if you’ve been screened & verified. Depends on the lady though!

Hope that helps
  • suxer
  • 09-17-2018, 11:27 PM
Thank you for the good advice. I'll be honest in that I spent a good time reading your reviews. You look like fun! After I get some experience under my belt i'm definitely going to look you up!

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.