State: Pennsylvania
Address: Off 28 north…
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj ros
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bolt ons, high and tight… awesome ass, flat stomach. Pittsburgh anomaly
Recommendation: Yes
Pics aren’t her.
Pics aren’t her. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Phone number matches care to be more specific?
Pics aren’t her in the ad.
Pics aren’t her in the ad. Originally Posted by Satisfier1269
t-bird - assuming this is her way of throwing off the scent of previous bad press or maybe a former handler.
Are the photos in her Eros ad actually her?

https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/pi...es/7548754.htm
  • signa
  • 10-30-2022, 09:49 AM
Are the photos in her Eros ad actually her?

https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/pi...es/7548754.htm Originally Posted by Big Stig
Stig yes my experience with her they are accurate, she is very good looking .
  • signa
  • 10-30-2022, 09:55 AM
t-bird - assuming this is her way of throwing off the scent of previous bad press or maybe a former handler. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
This makes no sense to me. Victoria most certainly is on this board. I even think they are related some how. I'm sure she knows she is still seeing people. Why she is using different pics unless there is something else going on.
The EROS pics are her for sure.
t-bird - assuming this is her way of throwing off the scent of previous bad press or maybe a former handler. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Appreciate the input gentlemen, this is why we post and ask questions. If I'm not mistake then, in the past this Lacey has mostly a NO rec., surprised at the YES?
Is she still living with Vanessa? There’s always a chance that when you get out from under control of an influence that isn’t going to exactly tick all of the boxes for “mentor” that one becomes a totally different person. Or not.
not on ss slopes with venesa for a wile now.
The honest answer is it depends on the person. I still gave her a no. She was fake, took forever making me wait while she did her makeup, did the fake moaning stuff, and stayed on her phone most of the time. Some guys are ok with that because she is cheap and looks good but I won't be back.

Appreciate the input gentlemen, this is why we post and ask questions. If I'm not mistake then, in the past this Lacey has mostly a NO rec., surprised at the YES? Originally Posted by t-bird57
[/PRIVATE]