Ms. Ginger

Since you aren't allowed to post in the review section that may currently have some false information about you, I thought I might start a discussion here for you to defend your honor.

Having never met you, do you or do you not enjoy finishing a guy off orally, as in BBBJCIMNQNS?

(I think I know the answer)
When someone has such an extensive history of reviews, with 99.9999999% saying one thing and 1 singular one saying different...easy call to make here.
I think id be in heaven if she posted a pic with spunk all over her lips and a light drip on her chest. What do you say ginger?? Can you make it happen?
I think id be in heaven if she posted a pic with spunk all over her lips and a light drip on her chest. What do you say ginger?? Can you make it happen? Originally Posted by Iridemhard
You're poking the bear...
I have never offered BBBJCIMNQNS.

I've noticed his other reviews are being quacked, as well.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (16.7 KB, 309 views)
Can you also post next time you have a $200 speshul. I think we all missed the last one. Pretty pleeze!
Since you aren't allowed to post in the review section that may currently have some false information about you, I thought I might start a discussion here for you to defend your honor... Originally Posted by Initforfun
When someone has such an extensive history of reviews, with 99.9999999% saying one thing and 1 singular one saying different...easy call to make here. Originally Posted by RJinLR
I'm currently accepting applications for entry-level minions. Please feel free to comment on the review.
entry level??!!
psshh
entry level??!!
psshh Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Comment creativity may qualify for an instant promotion. Go NQAT, go.
This is not a minion application but I will say this: I have seen Ginger several times. She knows my preferred method of release is bbbjcim - and I could care less whether anyone spits or swallows as long as she keeps going until it's well past over. I know that she does not do cim and I respect that preference. So we compromise. She takes me right up to the last second. It's never been an issue and I've kept seeing her despite that difference, which ought to tell you something. She is one of the very few ladies I see that does not allow cim, which should also tell you something.
Since you aren't allowed to post in the review section that may currently have some false information about you, I thought I might start a discussion here for you to defend your honor.

Having never met you, do you or do you not enjoy finishing a guy off orally, as in BBBJCIMNQNS?

(I think I know the answer) Originally Posted by Initforfun
It is very telling that someone who admittedly has "never met" Ginger would even bring up a topic for her to defend.... I have seen Ginger more than once and spoken with her on numerous occasions regarding the Hobby and in all instances she has been consistently open and upfront about what is on the menu and what is not.... I originally got in touch with her because she is one of the most reviewed providers on this and several other sites.... I really don't think she has to "defend her honor" to you or anyone else for that matter... her reviews tell the story without any question.... maybe if you had taken the time to read them...( get some lunch... it will take you quite a while to read them)... you wouldn't have posted this silly question.... or better yet why not give the Lady a personal call or PM to discuss it... are you really interested in the answer ... or are you simply trying to start some kind of controversy ???

to quote you ... I think I know the answer.....
This is not a minion application but I will say this: I have seen Ginger several times. She knows my preferred method of release is bbbjcim - and I could care less whether anyone spits or swallows as long as she keeps going until it's well past over. I know that she does not do cim and I respect that preference. So we compromise. She takes me right up to the last second. It's never been an issue and I've kept seeing her despite that difference, which ought to tell you something. She is one of the very few ladies I see that does not allow cim, which should also tell you something. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
That was obviously not an application. Sounds like you are one of the higher level minions, already, LOL
It is very telling that someone who admittedly has "never met" Ginger would even bring up a topic for her to defend.... I have seen Ginger more than once and spoken with her on numerous occasions regarding the Hobby and in all instances she has been consistently open and upfront about what is on the menu and what is not.... I originally got in touch with her because she is one of the most reviewed providers on this and several other sites.... I really don't think she has to "defend her honor" to you or anyone else for that matter... her reviews tell the story without any question.... maybe if you had taken the time to read them...( get some lunch... it will take you quite a while to read them)... you wouldn't have posted this silly question.... or better yet why not give the Lady a personal call or PM to discuss it... are you really interested in the answer ... or are you simply trying to start some kind of controversy ???

to quote you ... I think I know the answer..... Originally Posted by gntaltouch

I think you missed the whole point of why he started this thread. Here's your sign....
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1624687

Basically he thinks the review is BS and was letting Ginger have a chance to speak up since she can't comment in the review section.
I think you missed the whole point of why he started this thread. Here's your sign....
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1624687

Basically he thinks the review is BS and was letting Ginger have a chance to speak up since she can't comment in the review section. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
BINGO!!!!!!!

Touch- You're a complete idiot
I tend to doubt all of his reviews,if he did do bbfs,he wouldnt tell it,the girls would be mad,and the rest wouldnt see him..as GD goes,she makes it plain what she will do..