Shot in the dark but need help...

Does anyone have a Carfax (or similar) account and can run a VIN through for me and send me the report?

I could only pull up service records (useless) with the report it gives you as a new user.
Does anyone have a Carfax (or similar) account and can run a VIN through for me and send me the report?

I could only pull up service records (useless) with the report it gives you as a new user. Originally Posted by Amber Does
I saw this maybe it can help u out http://www.autocheck.com/vehiclehist...heck-vs-carfax
I saw this maybe it can help u out http://www.autocheck.com/vehiclehist...heck-vs-carfax Originally Posted by change2chance
It isnt quite free but it is $15 cheaper than Carfax.
Ill keep that bookmarked.
Thanks 😆
Got it! Thank youuu! 😆
Got it! Thank youuu! 😆 Originally Posted by Amber Does
I was gonna suggest google similar sites to Carfax's but it sound like you have it so no problem glad to help ^_^
I was gonna suggest google similar sites to Carfax's but it sound like you have it so no problem glad to help ^_^ Originally Posted by change2chance
someone was able to help me out and use thier carfax account
I bought a used vehicle about 3 years ago and did a Carfax on it. The owner told me about a few major issues. New computer for transmission and a fan control module had been installed at a GM dealer These are major and expensive mechanical problems. Neither were on the report. I have my doubts about their accuracy and useful info.
Thanks for that info I have wondered how accurate they are as well.
They are only accurate to the extent the work was performed at a car dealer or under an insurance claim. Nothing performed in the independent repair market or collision work that was not covered under insurance will be on the report. Best thing when buying a used car is to make arrangements to have the car checked by a shop you trust. We do many of these types of inspections every month.
Scotchguard the bitch for sloppy car dates whew
Get a mini-van that can double as a mobile incall....lol
Ew. lol
Get a mini-van that can double as a mobile incall....lol Originally Posted by Zollner
Get a mini-van that can double as a mobile incall....lol Originally Posted by Zollner
lmao
Ew. lol Originally Posted by Amber Does
...... Originally Posted by change2chance
lmao Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Hey car dates are getting popular again.
And Vans werk far better than cars......what could go wrong???......