solid matter

This is an odd one, but it grabs my attention. Pretend that the nucleus of an atom is the size of a basketball, and is located at Madison Square Garden. Do you know where the first electron ring is? This isn't a joke, I read this awhile back, and it kind of shocked me.
The first electron ring would be in Philadelphia! No shit! Matter has more space between the solid parts than it has solid parts. So I think if you lie down on a pretty woman just right, you might fall through. Maybe if you wiggle so your particles align with her space, which is kind of what I like to do anyway. Or put another way, if you don't fall through - don't move or you might!
why not make merica ...great again try fallin through ...this

http://furrybeef.tumblr.com/post/143903620661/murica
This could get interesting if these two had dueling posts
I'm pretty sure the more you stay out of it.... the more interesting it will be....
The first electron ring would be in Philadelphia! Originally Posted by ribbydibs
I always thought it would be out by Yer-anus....

I'm pretty sure the more you stay out of it.... the more interesting it will be.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

Well, if I wanted your opinion on this matter I certainly would give it to you, but since I don't, why not find someone else to troll and leave me alone, it's getting old that you keep chasing damn near every post or comment I make. Some may think it's brilliant, but it's Pathetic really!

Better?
Rooster -- WTF did you do to piss off the midget?????
I can think of a lot of gals I want to wiggle my particles with
The first electron ring would be in Philadelphia! No shit! Matter has more space between the solid parts than it has solid parts. So I think if you lie down on a pretty woman just right, you might fall through. Maybe if you wiggle so your particles align with her space, which is kind of what I like to do anyway. Or put another way, if you don't fall through - don't move or you might! Originally Posted by ribbydibs
Have you considered shock treatment?
Rooster -- WTF did you do to piss off the midget????? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Mebbe he's not into fizzikcs....or astronomie. He edits quick, though.
Fan of Timothy Leary maybe
Mebbe he's not into fizzikcs....or astronomie. He edits quick, though. Originally Posted by rooster
Because I didn't want it to look like my comment was intended towards you rooster, so far you seem to be one of the good guys, and it wouldn't be fair, not that that means anything here, to make it appear my comment was intended for anyone other than who i said it for.

Where is MG when you need him to correct the grammar and spelling? Jesus!!!!
followed by a quick wipe and flush. Sometimes that matter ain't so solid...especially the day after Cinco de Mayo... I just dropped a chalupa.
Overnight?