Vikings

THE VIKINGS PRAYER

Our Favre-ther who art in Mississippi hallowed be thy name.
Thy bowl will come, it will be won, In Miami as it is in the Dome.
Give us this Sunday, Our weekly win.
Give us touchdown passes, but do not let others pass against us.
Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us to the Super Bowl.
For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFC, and the glory of the Purple People Eaters now and forever
Amen
Cute Katie..... I grew up in Wisconsin (Packers Fan), Love Southern Miss (Go Golden Eagles) and my SO just moved down here from Minneapolis...... On the other hand, I have lived down here and cheered for the Saint's (Ain'ts) for the last 35 years, in vain. I am really twisted on this game. I guess I can say I hope everyone plays well and let the chips fall where they will.
Doc, we are one and the same. Grew up in southern Wisconsin Packer fan forever. Been down here since 81 and always cared more for the Pack than the Saint's. Hated the Purple People eaters. Now I have to cheer for Farve but still hope the Saint's finally make it to the big show. I think I'll just get good and drunk before the game.
Great Prayer Katie.
Nice read babe..thx!
they seem on fire but I don't know if they're gonna get by NO
I hope the Saints beat them like a drum!!!
It was a nice post babe...But I am betting on the Saints{lol}!!!
RA RA Ree Kick them in the knee! RA RA Rass Kick them in the ass! My attempt at a cheer not to good, But i had a dream last night the Saints kicked the shit out of the Vikes. I hope i'm as good as Nostradamus i hope i spelled that right. Anyway Saints win!!
  • BIG C
  • 01-22-2010, 03:55 PM
THE VIKINGS PRAYER

Our Favre-ther who art in Mississippi hallowed be thy name.
Thy bowl will come, it will be won, In Miami as it is in the Dome.
Give us this Sunday, Our weekly win.
Give us touchdown passes, but do not let others pass against us.
Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us to the Super Bowl.
For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFC, and the glory of the Purple People Eaters now and forever
Amen Originally Posted by katieinbiloxi
Now you realize I'm gonna hafta hurt ya for cheering for the Vikes and then for the Vikes having put some serious asswhoopin' on my BOYZ.....
I hope i'm as good as Nostradamus i hope i spelled that right. Originally Posted by Indiana Bone
Well, if your prediction is right, we'll call you Nostradamus.

If your prediction is wrong, we'll call you Nostradumbass.

Cheers,

bcg
Well, if your prediction is right, we'll call you Nostradamus.

If your prediction is wrong, we'll call you Nostradumbass.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Good one one BCG, i was wrong on my Superbowl pick i had the Chargers in it but i'm still offering a free session with any provider that gets the winning team right and is closest to the score. HAha
  • BIG C
  • 01-23-2010, 09:10 AM
i'm still offering a free session with any provider that gets the winning team right and is closest to the score. HAha Originally Posted by Indiana Bone
You might want to clarify that because providers come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, and genders (unless there's something you're not telling us about yourself ).....Sorry dude, I just couldn't resist.....LOL
It seems my dream did come true and yes Big C i should have clarified only fine women need apply for the free session. HA HA
It seems my dream did come true Originally Posted by Indiana Bone
Hail, Nostradamus!

(Way to go dodging that "Nostradumbass" bullet. )

Cheers,

bcg