Sooo..... how about all those shootings that gun free zones stopped... let's look at the real numbers.

http://eaglerising.com/25028/over-th...un-free-zones/

So 8% didn't happen in Gun free zones, and 92% did. Wow that's some success. SMH
I see the problem now. Criminals can't read. We need to spend more on education.
Yah, and those damn deer won't cross at deer crossing signs, you can see them anywhere.
Yah, and those damn deer won't cross at deer crossing signs, you can see them anywhere. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A CHL is not a hunting license. Geezz!
I see the problem now. Criminals can't read. We need to spend more on education. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Classes are available in prison. Even looks good in the parole board packet!
A CHL is not a hunting license. Geezz! Originally Posted by LexusLover
WhOOOOOsh!
SLUNT alert! JL is at it again...
http://eaglerising.com/25028/over-th...un-free-zones/

So 8% didn't happen in Gun free zones, and 92% did. Wow that's some success. SMH Originally Posted by LovingKayla
The CPRC report, put out by John Lott and Rebekah Riley. Anyone who cites a work by John Lott loses credibility instantly.
The CPRC report, put out by John Lott and Rebekah Riley. Anyone who cites a work by John Lott loses credibility instantly. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
But if it was from Dan Rather or Brian Williams you lying liberals would believe it !
The CPRC report, put out by John Lott and Rebekah Riley. Anyone who cites a work by John Lott loses credibility instantly. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The truth is that you lose credibility when you refuse to argue the numbers. If Lott is making them up then you should have no problem....but you do so what should we take away from that?
The truth is that you lose credibility when you refuse to argue the numbers. If Lott is making them up then you should have no problem....but you do so what should we take away from that? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When the writer of an article opens with a statement like:

"The CPRC report was released to combat the liars over at Everytown for Gun Safety, a Michael Bloomberg, communist gun grabbing organization."

I usually dismiss such articles because they are written with a great deal of bias. Ron Bloomberg a communist? Give me a break. The article cited makes a number of claims of inaccuracy in the Everytown for Guns Safety but does not give any detail on what they believe to be the incorrect information.

Let's be honest. It is estimated that the NRA outspends gun control organizations 10-1. I visited the Everytown for Gun Safety website and had no problems with it, as I have no problems with the NRA website. Both are advocating what they believe is the best path to follow.

The last statement in the article sums up the intent of the author:

"In the end, it matters not what the numbers spell either way, as the restrictions on government over the rights of the citizens continues to remain in black and white in Article 2 of the Bill of Rights… "…the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.""

Not sure what world the author is living in, but the number of court cases in this country in recent years involving the 2nd Amendment rights would lead anyone to believe that the subject is anything but "black and white".
But if it was from Dan Rather or Brian Williams you lying liberals would believe it ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I sincerely doubt that either Dan Rather or Brian Williams would refer to Michael Bloomberg as a lying communist.

BTW, since YOU are accusing me of being a "lying liberal" would you care to point out exactly what lies I am guilty of stating. The next time you add anything of value to this forum will be the first. Stick to calling out your perceived sexual practices of others on the forum. That seems to be the area in which you excel.
Just put a target on your back when entering a gun free zone.
I sincerely doubt that either Dan Rather or Brian Williams would refer to Michael Bloomberg as a lying communist.

BTW, since YOU are accusing me of being a "lying liberal" would you care to point out exactly what lies I am guilty of stating. The next time you add anything of value to this forum will be the first. Stick to calling out your perceived sexual practices of others on the forum. That seems to be the area in which you excel. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Projection is what he excels in. He's so deep in the closet, a map couldn't lead him out. He contributes ZERO to the forum, under the guise of 'outing liberal liars', even though he's one of the biggest fucking liars on here. It's a fucking joke. He's an equivocating turd, just like his boss Lusty Tard.
When the writer of an article opens with a statement like:

"The CPRC report was released to combat the liars over at Everytown for Gun Safety, a Michael Bloomberg, communist gun grabbing organization."

I usually dismiss such articles because they are written with a great deal of bias. Ron Bloomberg a communist? Give me a break. The article cited makes a number of claims of inaccuracy in the Everytown for Guns Safety but does not give any detail on what they believe to be the incorrect information.

Let's be honest. It is estimated that the NRA outspends gun control organizations 10-1. I visited the Everytown for Gun Safety website and had no problems with it, as I have no problems with the NRA website. Both are advocating what they believe is the best path to follow.

The last statement in the article sums up the intent of the author:

"In the end, it matters not what the numbers spell either way, as the restrictions on government over the rights of the citizens continues to remain in black and white in Article 2 of the Bill of Rights… "…the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.""

Not sure what world the author is living in, but the number of court cases in this country in recent years involving the 2nd Amendment rights would lead anyone to believe that the subject is anything but "black and white". Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Would that be the same "Ron Bloomberg" that as Mayor of New York banned fountain drinks over the size of 20 ounces from being sold in the city ? Mr. Nanny State himself ? "Not a communist " ?