Hey, is there

A hooker out there in NC that wants to make a quick 20 bucks tonight... Pm me.
And I bet your inbox is going to be full...
And I bet your inbox is going to full... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Cheap bastards are universal
universal.... and humorous
I'll give her fitty and a greyhound ticket.....I'm not a cheap fuck like the other TG, not to be confused with me.......just watched critter Christmas on south park.....got that holiday spirit!
Heh
I'll give her fitty and a greyhound ticket.....I'm not a cheap fuck like the other TG, Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I really don't get that joke. I presume you (and others) are making fun of me for spending too much money for what can be had for less - but the punch line makes no sense.
What's funny is.. I am in NC
I really don't get that joke. I presume you (and others) are making fun of me for spending too much money for what can be had for less - but the punch line makes no sense. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Dude..

What we are making fun of is.. The way you loosely post info
Good gawt... Cheeseburgers are not enough ?
Dude..

What we are making fun of is.. The way you loosely post info Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
To each their own then. I'm ultra-paranoid. You think I'm loosely posting information; I'm seeding disinformation.
A hooker out there in NC that wants to make a quick 20 bucks tonight... Pm me. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
If you are in North Carolina you are asking in the wrong forum.

If you are in New Caney then just scream out of your trailer door I'm sure there are plenty of girls in your trailer park that would take you up on the offer.
OH LORD, NEW CANEY!!! That place is a scream. I was in the NG back when we had that bad flooding back in the early 90's. That place was something out of a bad backwoods hillbilly movie. Then when we got dragged up to Patton Village, it just got comical. I've told the story of that, in detail before, and actually had to call buddies who were with me, to back it up. The people up in that area deserve their own reality tv shows.
This area is dead. Always has been. Every now and then, someone will start providing out here, but she'll quickly disappear.