URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P225658
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Close to Westchase area
Activities: DFK, shower, body groping, MISH, K-9
Hair Length and Color: Long, straight dark hair. Mid back length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Just like the pictures. Thick Latina that is in great shape. Big butt. Great tits. Dark hair that fits well on her. The pictures are a perfect reflection of who she is.
Recommendation: Yes
Awesome read my man. Glad to see you back.

Love it DM!

A'Man
Good review MPG. Thanks!

You guys know that I sometimes give "The A'Man Seal of Approval", or even "A'Man Lifetime Seal of Approval"?

This chica's got the "A'Man Lifetime Seal of non-Approval". Never saw her - not that I didn't try. Contacted her on P411 where I set up the appointment. She was all ready to go. We texted back and forth. I made all the plans. It was all set... Then, she just cancelled on me couple of times and stopped answering my texts for no reason... at least ones I don't understand..

Don't get that shit when it happens. But, BellaTX - you do now have my..."NCNS fuckup seal of approval..."

Good luck with this one guys. She seems to have a mind of her own on what she'll do or who she'll see on any given day...

Let me know if you want to know the good ones who do show up.....and perform... There are plenty out there....

A'Man
Good review MPG. Thanks!

You guys know that I sometimes give "The A'Man Seal of Approval", or even "A'Man Lifetime Seal of Approval"?

This chica's got the "A'Man Lifetime Seal of non-Approval". Never saw her - not that I didn't try. Contacted her on P411 where I set up the appointment. She was all ready to go. We texted back and forth. I made all the plans. It was all set... Then, she just cancelled on me couple of times and stopped answering my texts for no reason... at least ones I don't understand..

Don't get that shit when it happens. But, BellaTX - you do now have my..."NCNS fuckup seal of approval..."

Good luck with this one guys. She seems to have a mind of her own on what she'll do or who she'll see on any given day...

Let me know if you want to know the good ones who do show up.....and perform... There are plenty out there....

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
"NCNS fuckup seal of DISapproval..."

I have seen BellaTX many times, I am a regular, but she has canceled on me at the last minute a couple times. excuses haven been: only does this part time, she has kids, and she is in school etc.

However, she is a real beauty, with a killer booty, so persistence pays off.

thnx for sharing, OP....

and good content adder andaman!

...sharing is caring!
  • Batsy
  • 07-16-2018, 05:35 PM
Thank you fellas for the comments.

Carry on. Enjoy the synopsis!

Thank you for the review. She is an amazing person. I wish her the best to meet her professional goals in the field of education. A hard working mom and a pleasant lady.
Epic review as usual mbp!

Entertaining as hell.
Nice review I am hoping our schedule match up one day too and I get pleasure that Latin beauty.