Providers Asking For Financial Help

For some reason, I always assumed asking for financial assistance on any of the boards was a no-no.

Of course setting and advertising donations is one thing, but I was under the impression that actually posting a thread asking for money/financial assistance outside of "work" was frowned upon or even against the rules.

Apparently, as proven a couple weeks ago, this is not the case. I even then looked into a handful of forums and their rules as well as the ECCIE Guidelines and nothing is mentioned of soliciting goods outside of ads. Or even suggesting making "deals" or setting up "loans" to help with "personal emergencies"

Which, is strange to me. We have such strict rules for posting ads (weekly, weekend, short term) yet we can freely post about needing fast cash or wanting to make "deals" to get faster cash for personal reasons?

Are there guidelines to this? Or can any provider post that they have a personal emergency and ask for financial help/deals/loans?
As most things in life, there's a big gappy gray area between set rules and proper decorum. Aaaand the latter is mighty subjective.
Im personally having an emergency and I need cash pronto.=)
  • ztonk
  • 07-26-2014, 02:36 PM
I think you answered your own question.

I even then looked into a handful of forums and their rules as well as the ECCIE Guidelines and nothing is mentioned of soliciting goods outside of ads. Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
The challenge is wording it so that it doesn't constitute an ad. (No mention of rates, services, or availability.)

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Cash is king!!! Especially when the Great Gatsby pays your rent.

All kidding aside, as much money as most of the girls make I'm very surprised to see so many of them constantly in need of financial help for bills and such, and then going on here to beg or ask for money. Why don't they have a buffer fund for emergencies? 1,000 would be a great emergency fund.

It's easy to do if you just put 25$ for every session back. 25$ within itself is not a lot, but over a period of 8 sessions that's 200$ already put away.

Not that it's any of our business where their money goes or their reasons for needing help, I just think it's sad that SOME of the girls have such a lack of responsibility with their cash and are ALWAYS in need.

I myself have been a damsel in distress, so no pun intended. My statement is geared more towards the ones that are constantly in need of help.

Kitty loves everyone
Can always ask, it's whether or not someone cares enough to give it to you. My guess is you would receive none.

Not that it's any of our business where their money goes or their reasons for needing help, I just think it's sad that SOME of the girls have such a lack of responsibility with their cash and are ALWAYS in need.

Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck

let me rephrase myself. It's isn't our business were their money goes on a private and personal level but when asking for help and money from others I do think they should have a valid explanation as to why they need it.
let me rephrase myself. It's isn't our business were their money goes on a private and personal level but when asking for help and money from others I do think they should have a valid explanation as to why they need it. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
"our" business where "their" money goes? are you a guy? I agree with you in some degree, but your choice of pronouns is interesting.
let me rephrase myself. It's isn't our business were their money goes on a private and personal level but when asking for help and money from others I do think they should have a valid explanation as to why they need it. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck

Since the thread starters op is referencing my thread from a few weeks ago asking for help I would have to say having to burying your baby unexpectantly is a pretty damm valid reason esp after having to burying your father 6 months before. I pray that those who see me asking for help a negative thing never have to experience such an emergency....
"our" business where "their" money goes? are you a guy? I agree with you in some degree, but your choice of pronouns is interesting. Originally Posted by chelseabean
oh I'm sorry I didn't realize we were in a grammar contest.
I was typing on my cell phone.

I'm allowed my point of view and you are allowed yours. (in whatever degree) just because my grammar lacks perfection and my view is different than your view is doesn't make me a dude.

Kitty bunny fuck wonders if pepto bismol cures diarrhea of the mouth? If so She knows a few people who could use a few bottles of extra strength!

Since the thread starters op is referencing my thread from a few weeks ago asking for help I would have to say having to burying your baby unexpectantly is a pretty damm valid reason esp after having to burying your father 6 months before. I pray that those who see me asking for help a negative thing never have to experience such an emergency.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I didn't realize this thread pertained to you.

Non of my comments are directed to or at you.

I'm speaking very general.
I didn't realize this thread pertained to you.

Non of my comments are directed to or at you.

I'm speaking very general. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
I know they weren't...your post just went with what I had to say...I didn't mean to make it seem my response was a mad one at you....Sorry if it did
Cash is king!!! Especially when the Great Gatsby pays your rent.

All kidding aside, as much money as most of the girls make I'm very surprised to see so many of them constantly in need of financial help for bills and such, and then going on here to beg or ask for money. Why don't they have a buffer fund for emergencies? 1,000 would be a great emergency fund.

It's easy to do if you just put 25$ for every session back. 25$ within itself is not a lot, but over a period of 8 sessions that's 200$ already put away.

I myself have been a damsel in distress, so no pun intended. My statement is geared more towards the ones that are constantly in need of help.

Kitty loves everyone Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
KItty your presumption is true. One fact not being posted is that almost ALL STILLBORN OR MISCARRIAGE FUNERALS ARE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
KItty your presumption is true. One fact not being posted is that almost ALL STILLBORN OR MISCARRIAGE FUNERALS ARE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Originally Posted by takeabreak512
If that is true please please direct me to where I can go for that because what I am being charged is far from free...those who doubt me Id be more the ok showing the bill
KItty your presumption is true. One fact not being posted is that almost ALL STILLBORN OR MISCARRIAGE FUNERALS ARE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Originally Posted by takeabreak512
oh no! No no. I never directed my statements at Vicky so please don't imply that.

You sir are being just plain mean. (Even if you are joking, something's like loss of a child are not to be joked about)