My apology to some of you gentlemen

Hey guys,
I know that within the last little while I have not kept some of my appointments with you guys, and I sincerely want to apologize for wasting your time, gas sometimes, and energy on me for me to turn around and be disrespectful by not having stellar TCD the way i do BCD skills. I recently found out that I will have an IC availale to me again at the beginning of August, so there will be no reason for me to continue the tcb behavior that i have recently shown and I promise you guys that I will not waste your time ever again on me. Thank you all for taking the time to read all of this, It's been time for me to put on my big girl pants and start handling myself as the classy fun lady that I am and not being a drag on you guys.
See you soon Gentlemen...
Get ready for some fantastic visits because I'm anticipating them too:mf_ laughbounce:
Your public apology is applaudable...

However, nothing says sorry better than a 20-50 discount
  • Toyz
  • 07-27-2014, 10:53 PM
I sent you a PM a few weeks ago about your TV issue. Never heard back from ya.
Some hot chicks are just worth the wait!
[QUOTE=SweetBabyBeth;1055610528]Hey guys,
I know that within the last little while I have not kept some of my appointments with you guys, and I sincerely want to apologize for wasting your time, gas sometimes, [QUOTE]

we all have the farts now and then, some guys might like that, you can charge extra!

pretty sure that is a typo but i could not resist..or did you mean gasoline?
Some hot chicks are just worth the wait! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Given her recent TCB track record, I would not be surprised that some will take a pass until she re-establishes her reputation, if she can.

Good to see SBB is back. I truly hope she lives up to her statement about making up for her previously weak TCB. Since I have not been a victim of her weak TCB in the past, I will probably be one to give her the benefit of the doubt, test the waters so to speak and TOFTT this go around. When SBB is focused and on, look out because she is fantastic.
  • Oafer
  • 07-28-2014, 06:12 AM
When SBB is focused and on, look out because she is fantastic. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Welcome back SBB . . . been too long babe!

Originally Posted by Toyz

[QUOTE=BugleBoy;1055611111]Given her recent TCB track record, I would not be surprised that some will take a pass until she re-establishes her reputation, if she can.

BB, for once we actually agree on something in here...

Some hot chicks are just worth the wait! Originally Posted by Still Looking
+1
glad you are back
It's the first of the month!!! I don't think someone made their quota, rents about to be due. JS
With prices that high her TCB skills should be stellar just out of respect from taxing members like that
  • Toyz
  • 07-28-2014, 08:09 AM
With prices that high her TCB skills should be stellar just out of respect from taxing members like that Originally Posted by Father Devine
Valid point

And I promise you, you will waste someone's time again. You wasted mine 2x in the past.
Hey babe, my rent is already paid for August so that is definitely not the reason behind my apology. I know that I have missed some visits because of my lack of TCB and have inconvenienced some of you because of it. I was in a funky place for a little bit and I realize what I have done, and sincerely wanted to apologize to the few of you that I affected by my behavior. I'm not doing this to get visits or to convince any of you that I have changed. Time will tell. I simply started the thread to apologize to you Gentlemen...
Love Always,
SBB